ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio sport project

BMW E46 330i Touring
Apologies if it was a joke matey, but the original poster didn't get it and it came across as a little offensive considering the time and effort he's put into his car.

If someone suggested that I had painted my car with hammerite, I would take that to mean that the finish and quality was not considered particularly great.

172 phase 1
thanks for all your replys the pics dnt do it justice

i dnt mind if people wana joke i like the car n thats all thats matters cus its mine

cheers

172 phase 1
im thinking about getting a set of phase 2 172 rims and painting them white

who thinks i shud???
or shud i justkeep these wheels

awesome work man. i think it looks good with the standard wheels, but the whitie ph2 wheels will like good aslso. i would do the white ph 2 set wheels. do it. well done man, much respect

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
I think this car looks absolutely brilliant. I really would ignore the Hammerite reference.

It looks like a really good finish on the car. looking forward to seeing more :)

Ibiza FR
alright phil!
just been readin this through and had a feeling it was your house, and brothers old car, then seen you so i text batesy to double check and he said u doing one!
fair play to ya, looking very nice so far!

mitch

172 phase 1
right then were do i start lol

got a set of phase 2 172 rims then painted um white

got my rear quarter windows put in so i tinted then dark smoke

coverd sum interier bits in black swade and started 2 put um back in

and fitted my phase 2 rear lights

:):)

cliosport040.jpg

cliosport041.jpg

cliosport042.jpg

cliosport043.jpg

cliosport044.jpg

cliosport045.jpg

cliosport046.jpg

cliosport047.jpg

cliosport048.jpg

cliosport049.jpg

and just so u can c that u can see throght the back windows fine

cliosport050.jpg

thanks

Flame Red Delight
i would get rid of the tints personally but everyone to there own taste apart from that the car looks mint :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
because it was 600 quid and your doing it yourself i'll leave my body repair
comments out.
looks really good mate dont want to tempt fate but is it not a real target for vandilism now?

good read, appreciate the effort in this.

personally i would have gone with the racing blue but thats personal preference, still looks great.

love what you have done with the head lights! not seen that done before, really suits it!

Golf R/Leon FR
looking good fella

do the covers on the headlights just pull off? are they glued on? need to take mine off to clean them