ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio sport project

172 phase 1
all sorted now then mate :),you need to black the inner of the arches ,i hate it when you can see overspray ,or better,truck wash and hot pressure wash em and it will come off

ps whats the gti youve got there .doing the same on that ?

yeh gona do the iner archs at the weekend m8

its a 106 1.1 but im puttint a gti kit on it all round smoothing it all and painting it yellow then im gona give it 2 my sis for her bday as her first car

:)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
yeh gona do the iner archs at the weekend m8

its a 106 1.1 but im puttint a gti kit on it all round smoothing it all and painting it yellow then im gona give it 2 my sis for her bday as her first car

:)

fook me your nice! well post some pics of that wen your done aswell. look top fella

J03

MX5 1.8
whats the quality of the finish like on the car?! paint wise? have you done all this on the drive?

172 phase 1
the finish is fine no orange peely or not crap in it its not perfect as im not a expect but it luks great n i love it n so does every1 ino

its now on the road passed the mot 2day wit no advisorys n taxd

Golf GTD Mk7
nice little project mate. 600quid is nothing. was everything sweet except the exterior when you bought it?

172 phase 1
nah it had a few bent valves so i re built the top end aswell wit ported and polished head

and yeh its had all new windows

cheers

DMS

A thirsty 172
That's sweet. You've done a great job.
Wish I didn't have sausage fingers so I could do stuff like that :(

clio 1.6 16v
Well, just don't like that much the interior and the lights, but apart from that is a very unique car wich is very good tough.;)

Golf TDI
that dash ( white ) will be minging in no time if you touch it with dirrty hands however its looking very good with its new lease of life !!

172 phase 1
slight update
put my new exhaust on
smooth my cap were the wiper goes on
and put my cliosport sticker in

106project006-1.jpg

106project007-1.jpg

106project008-1.jpg

172 phase 1
ino what u mean but i got it for 96 quid and my other 1 was kanckerd so it will do till i can afford a stealth system

E92 330
Looks like a magnex, i had a magnex twin tail and it used to knock, rattle and annoy the s**t out of me! I drove from Blackpool to Cardiff for a prospeed, waited whilst they fitted it, was worth every penny. £210 for the back box built onto my magnex centre section and £20 for the surround. You should seriously consider it for this, wud b the icing on the cake!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Good work you have done there mate, alot of time and effort has been put in!

Only bad thing i can see is the quality of work looks poor :dapprove:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
hell make more money on a fixed up car you numpty lol ;)

car looks quality mate seen this not long after you first started doing it and thought you were brave taking on so much work, but its paid off and the car looks sweet.

R.I.P Clio
I love discovering project threads when they finsihed so i can browse the whole process!!

ove it mate, very unique, you have got the skills to pay the bills there bro!

Not keen on the exhaust to be honest, but as you said it will do until stealth :D

172 phase 1
thanks for all the comments gud and bad lol

right havent bin on here for a while because ive bin fixing the car due 2 it spinning a sheel and fooking the whole bottom end i wil put sum pics up later of the process n that

cheers

172 phase 1
right so far this is what ive done
got a second hand bottom end for icracus off here who is a top bloke
ive put a new water pump on, cltuch,all new fluids,cv grease,belts again lol,pullys tnsinoers,rockers,tappets,gaskets,bolts,
had my inlet re worked and bored out 2 max it could
fitted a oil temp and oil pressure gauges
paint block and gear box
and put it all back in and cleaned the out side
and rasied the bonnet

just waiting 2 get a decat and a new starter motor now

cliosport073.jpg

cliosport090.jpg

cliosport072.jpg

cliosport087.jpg

cliosport086.jpg

cliosport067.jpg

donnyandramdoms014.jpg

cliosport096.jpg

cliosport097.jpg

cliosport098.jpg

cliosport099.jpg

cliosport100.jpg

cliosport101.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
looks wiked matey,... dont like the interior though.. reminds me of one of them toy cars kids sit inside and play with lol apart from that, great effort, top notch