ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Sport

Clio Sport, Navara
photo.php
Hey im only 18 so cant afford insurance on anything too powerful so i decided to get a 1.4clio sport, its a work in progress so far,
photo.php

ben_dalton
http://s1109.photobucket.com/albums/h424/ben_dalton/?action=view&current=SV200028.jpg&newest=1
photo.php

Last edited:
  a low one
Looks like a decent base to work with mate, lots of potential and looks in good nic!

Not a fan of the angel eyes though :(

Clio Sport, Navara
Yeah i find that with the Angel eyes... there like marmite :) you either love them or you hate them lol i love them, getting some new wheels at the end of this week.. some nice black 16" 182 rims on low profiles :)

a low one
what did u do with the dual optics that were on it?

Cant say ive seen a ph1 on 182 wheels actually, will be interesting to see what it looks like! :)

a low one
Just so you know, it isn't a clio sport. ;)

cant remember the exact details of it but seen it on a thread on here before

they made a renault sport clio ( 172,182 etc ) and also a renault clio sport or something like that

never fully understood it myself!

Jap Box
cant remember the exact details of it but seen it on a thread on here before

they made a renault sport clio ( 172,182 etc ) and also a renault clio sport or something like that

never fully understood it myself!

Yeah, seen 1/2 around here. Them alloys from above and an "S" bullet on the side. Might have been a special edition for smaller engine models maybe?

Clio Sport, Navara
Yeah in the log book it is a sport, just an older one! they made two smaller engine sports, the 1.4 sport (that i have with the "S" bullet) and the 1.4 Sport Injection (with the "SI" bullet)

Clio Sport, Navara
just so you know it is a clio sport;), dont big your self up about clios mate, you clearly know nothing about the range of clios that Renault brought out :) look up on parkers or if you like check my number plate to an insurance complany will tell you on there that it IS a sport:) just one of the smaller engine ones mate!

Clio Sport, Navara
Still got them mate kept them safe in the box the angel lights came in :) yeah i cant say that i have ever seen a Phase 1 on 182 wheels either, but im sure what ever it looks like it will be a large improvement on what it looks like now :) i hope ;)

Clio Sport, Navara
Get some standard lights and it will look nice, angel eyes not a good look.
there like Marmite....some people hate them.... i love them, think they give the car a whole new look, personal preference really :) also i dont really like that standards that came on it :/

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks really nice that buddy, not keen on the lights but the colour coded looks good. Check out my progress if you can find it, I've also got a 1.4 S in the same colour :)

Clio Sport, Navara
Looks really nice that buddy, not keen on the lights but the colour coded looks good. Check out my progress if you can find it, I've also got a 1.4 S in the same colour :)

hey man like i said there a personal preference lol :) yeah got the colour codeing done for a really good price at a local body garage! just having it colour coded made a massive difference IMO :star:

Clio Sport, Navara
No i dont mind at all! well i got it at a discount price because my cousin is friends with the guy that works there i had the front bumper, sideskirts, rear bumper and spoiler all colour coded and had a large hole in my front right wing repaired for £280,I was happy with this price considering the quality of the job that was done on my car :)

Yeah man it looks good like how mine used to look ;) you should consider a colour coding job on in makes a really good difference on them :)
how did you get the front Renault badge off your car too spray it? does it just pop off like the rear ones?

Jap Box
I quite like the angels tbh, looks like you managed to pull it off nicely, the original lights just look odd on a silver car for some reason.

Clio Sport, Navara
I quite like the angels tbh, looks like you managed to pull it off nicely, the original lights just look odd on a silver car for some reason.

I love my angels have always liked angels sinse i seen them on a 106 QuickSilver, they make the car stand out and its something no one else has around here :rasp:(witch is always good haha)
yeah i find that they look too much like stock lights that dont stand out on this colour car ( IMO i like lights to stand out like rims). i put them on my girlfriends mk2 Grande for a week and they looked amazing on it because they stand out from the rest of the car :)

Clio Sport, Navara
yeah thats it mines only an 8v where as the SI is 16v :) ive only been driving sinse march and this car has plenty of power, it does every 1.4 ive been against and some of the heavier 1.6's :p but untill im old enough to be able to get insured on a 172 im happy spending my money on looks on this little thing :)

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Looks alright, although the Angel lights make it look chav.

And I wouldn't bother bragging about it being a sport. It's still a basic 1.4, don't get too excited.

Clio Sport, Navara
Looks alright, although the Angel lights make it look chav.

And I wouldn't bother bragging about it being a sport. It's still a basic 1.4, don't get too excited.

I didnt brag about it i said it was, sorry for not been old enough to get insured on one of the 2 litre clio sports mate! and sorry i cant afford to buy one! for a 1st car im well made up with it! dont be a dick a shoot me down!

mk2 clio 1.2
Yh mate looks really nice. I hope to get something abit like that but i got a 1.2 atm as i couldnt afford a 1.4 because of my age and the insurance abit like yourself but I like the wheels and got good potential.