ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

Stanced Honda S2000
thanks peeps,

get my new rear bumper soon, which hopefully will make that exhaust not looks so '' hey look at my big exhaust...its to compensate for something ''

ive seen the bumper i want and it has a large exhaust on it so it should ''blend'' in better...

thanks for your positive comments tho peeps

appreciated !

"Navy" N17 TWO
There's a blast from the past! ;)

Only thing I don't like personally is silver mesh with the black car but I do LOVE the idea of the silver fade on the side-strips :)

Stanced Honda S2000
thanks for the comments ppl, btw feel free to sign up on fnm while ya there !

anyhows...cheers peeps !

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That is well nice! Hate the exhaust, but if the rest of the car is anything to go by, you know what you're doing, so i'll shut up!!

Those sideskirts are the shizznit!!!

And is it me, or does the front look kinda old skool/Ren5GTT cool?

Golf GTI 1.8T
Nice car, but dont like the exhaust or grilling really....and undecided about the wheels too

Stanced Honda S2000
thanks peeps,

yeah i know the zorst is big.. but the bumper that ive got my eye on should compliment it nicely...make it blend if ya get me ?!?

im overwhelmed by the praise to be honest !

with the silver mesh..would u think it would look better black ? anybody want to photoshop it ? coming soon for that grill is a cold air feed in the bottom, that blue colour - matches the breaks ya see ...he he

cheers

BG 182 FF
its nice but i prefered it before an the zurst is abit hagerd, one lovely car though.

Megane Mk4
58313353443ee3d4766d33.gif

Mr T rules! lol :D

( The car is just a nice added extra! :D )
Not overly keen on the silver mesh though or the "Saxo 16v" badges on the skirts

Andi

Stanced Honda S2000
TSW Zenons - no longer made .... is it the tsw pindrive that they still make that look very similar ?

Beetle
preferred it before to be honest, m3 style skirts look good, like the wheels and engine bay aswell.

al

ST on the way...
Tigger said:
There's a blast from the past! ;)

Only thing I don't like personally is silver mesh with the black car but I do LOVE the idea of the silver fade on the side-strips :)

Agreed, love the silver fade!

Stanced Honda S2000
lol at david seaman ! nah its me mate jay !

lol...anybody wanna photoshop the mesh black ??

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
i thought they looked like the zenons, but tsw do make one that looks almost the same dont they? few people hve commented about mesh, i like it...makes it look boss!

question about your open boot pic, whats the 2 things that look like seat betls running to the front seats? is that the actual rear seatbelts, have you comppletely removed the back seats or are these subs set in them?

still lovin the wheels....

Stanced Honda S2000
there are no rear seats... they are under my bed ! and the thing running near my subs are 3 point harnesses...

i quite like the silver mesh but would mind sumbody photoshopping it black to see what it looks like ?!