ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio...

2002 Clio & 1969 Benz
Well, owned her for about a month now I guess? It's a 1.4 16v... dynamique. Air con and electric sunroof and extras that makes me happy. Saturday I added a splitter and bonnet bra. Just waiting on a cheque to clear and then I'll be slamming her with some coilovers and adding some wiiiiide euro rims.

PS: I didn't clean her, so sorry for the grubby pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like Car bra's, but tbh, it looks daft on a standard car. So if it was me, i'd leave it off until the car is finished.

b/g 182, meg tourer
where did you get the bra? what rims are you going for?? will look smart with deep dish rims and slammed :)

RenaultSport 172.
will look like duttys mk2.

nice start, been pulled for your plates yet?

RenaultSport 172.
aha, was it just a warning or a £30 fine?

...they had a field day with my mk1, when they pulled me for my french plates, lukily tho i just got warnings. =] .

2002 Clio & 1969 Benz
Haha cheers guys... yes it is hydraulics, not that air-bag s**t.

Just ordered a set of FK Coilovers from Russ 5 minutes ago. Time to get her low now.

2002 Clio & 1969 Benz
Apparently there are 2 kinds? I reakon it will be 58mm but will check tonight just to make sure.

That Benz is awesome and the Clio's looking good. What wheels are you looking at Schmitts, Keskins, Borbets or BBS. Shouldn't be too much of an issue fouling the brake drums as on a 172/182 so you could probably go to 14"s. Just need to make sure that they don't foul on the wheelarches. Good luck and the bra is way cool, don't listen to the non believers on here.

2002 Clio & 1969 Benz
That Benz is awesome and the Clio's looking good. What wheels are you looking at Schmitts, Keskins, Borbets or BBS. Shouldn't be too much of an issue fouling the brake drums as on a 172/182 so you could probably go to 14"s. Just need to make sure that they don't foul on the wheelarches. Good luck and the bra is way cool, don't listen to the non believers on here.

Cheers bro... actually looking at some 15inch Artec wheels right now black centers polished lips... but now you've put the idea of 14s in my head I'm going outside to measure!! BRB