ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

Haven't posted pics in a while so I thought I would post some progress pics.
The day I bought my clio nearly two years ago.:)
2d4e0d44.jpg

0f3c4022.jpg

0c37b470.jpg

5d26e22f.jpg

What it looked like last summer
b71e2e43.jpg

DSCN1541.jpg

And pics from today needs a wash but weather isn't allowing it :dapprove: (Please excuse crappy phone pics:eek: )
picture3.jpg

picture2.jpg

picture5.jpg

picture.jpg

Mods of the top of my head:
17" OZ Supperleggera
Eibach Sportlines
Pipercross Viper
Blueflame Exhaust
RS Grill
Silvervisions all round
Black Front Dimond
Pinoneer Front Speakers
Blue Interior LEDS
CTR Arial

Needs colour coding I know. But I'm happy with it now. Role on summer for some great driving. :rasp: Comments welcome. Happy New Year guys and girls.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
looks nice mate, kinda like mine was at one point but with different wheels. i found that 16" wheels made the handling much much better!!

clio ph2
its a nice car but tbh it looks 2 high whats it lowerd ?? mines is 40mm but it looks much lower than your's

It's low enough for me only wanted to lower on springs tbh. Agreed would look better lower but there is a ramp I have to drive over everyday and any lower and I wouldn't clear it.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
cant imagine how that handles after feeling the difference in mine between 15's and 16's! felt like a monster truck on 16s and that was still slammed 90mm lol

cant imagine how that handles after feeling the difference in mine between 15's and 16's! felt like a monster truck on 16s and that was still slammed 90mm lol
tbh I don't think handeling has been affected if anything it got better, i'm sure having an extra 80mm of tyre on the road increase the grip.