ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
Hey, Im David. Im 18 and my clio is my second car, my first car was a 1.3 Fiesta Mk3 and have finally got my clio. I have a 2002 1.2 16v.

This is how it is when i got it
media.gif

5.gif

6.gif

8.gif

7.gif

As soon as i got it i put on the cliosport stickers.

IMG_0505.gif

and thought a shorter aerial was better suited to the car
IMG_0509.gif

here is a rain shot when i first got it as it was nicely waxed

IMG_0503.gif

in the future looking to get medium smoke window tints in the back three windows, an rs grill, better speakers, induction kit/air filter and maybe a nice exhaust and wheels

clio mk2 ph1 172
looks really nice mate, real gd condition, ur plans sound pretty well sorted aswell,
nice set of wheels and possibly a little lower and it will look sutle+sweet

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
thanks mate. now i know how to add pictures i will be updating it whenever something gets done

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
looks good fella, engine bay looks nice and clean :)

watch out for the seats, their a nightmare if you get any sort of liquid's on them,

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
looks like a nice example, however id save the money from the window tints, they look awfully chavs and horrible imo,

for the money youll spend on tints, you could lower it!! much better mod the for the money.

go for OEM+ parts dude, theyre so much better than anything you get in halfrauds,

As said, get it colourcoded, RS grill, Lowered, silvervisions.

What mileage is it on? FSH? looks in good nick.

Beading could be better ;)

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
thanks for the responses on my car

was looking at getting a induction kit or panel filter what would be better. ktec are a 5 minute drive from me

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
what colour should i spray the front diamond people, white, black or colour code it

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
so keep it how it is then, and it is very clean yes so hopefully it will stay this way

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
I'd do your diamond graphite mate. looks best IMO.

Looks tidy bud, I want your seats! Mine are the same but covered in stains from the leeky sunroof :(

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
Graphite would look pretty nice that would be the only colour i get it,
my sunroof makes a really loud rattle sound like something is loose does anyone know what this is from

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Graphite would look pretty nice that would be the only colour i get it,
my sunroof makes a really loud rattle sound like something is loose does anyone know what this is from

Common fault buddy, they all do it, nothing you can really do to stop it either.

120d M Sport
As said, they all do it. You get used to it after a while.

Don't bother with tints or this painting diamond nonsense, get it lowered and colour coded

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
The cause is french build quality and as said, nothing you can really do to stop it other than make sure everythings nice and tight.

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
thanks people, how much would a pair of clear side indicators set me back

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
fair enough, i went to trents which is my local one and it didnt have any mk2 ph2 clios in

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
i installed my footplate rest and ipod input over the weekend and will update with pictures later

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Just curious but what car did you get the aerial from? :approve:

Great looking clio, nice base for any mods!

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
Just curious but what car did you get the aerial from? :approve:

Great looking clio, nice base for any mods!

its from a civic type r mate

heres the pictures of the footplate

IMG_0546-1.gif

and the ipod input thought the lead would look quite good coming out from the ashtray

IMG_0547.gif

Not a 320d
looks good, tidy looking car that, that beading is a joke, heres what it should look like.

24102009097.jpg

Phone pic tho sorry.

Had a K&N on my old 1.2, loosened it up nicely at the top of the rev range, thought it sounded good too. Get it decked !