ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio

as you can isee iv done qiut a bit to is

NewPics261.jpg

NewPics264.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
To be honest I dont really like any of the car. I dont like the colour or the styling, especially the front end. The wheels look too big for the car and its also a five door.

Each to their own though - if you are happy with it thats all that matters but I dont think you will find many 'fans' on this site.

Evo
Lol the black bonnet is okay but the rest...

But thats my opinion and too many people on this forum arent open minded enough to appreciated hard work when its shown, if thats your taste at least you've done it properly and it looks like a professional build.

Your just 6 years too late lol.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol the black bonnet is okay but the rest...

But thats my opinion and too many people on this forum arent open minded enough to appreciated hard work when its shown, if thats your taste at least you've done it properly and it looks like a professional build.

Your just 6 years too late lol.

I was on this site 6 yrs ago and these kind of cars were getting flamed then!

RS Clio 172
To be honest I dont really like any of the car. I dont like the colour or the styling, especially the front end. The wheels look too big for the car and its also a five door.

Each to their own though - if you are happy with it thats all that matters but I dont think you will find many 'fans' on this site.
I'll just quote this ;)

Evo
Lol you never know what the next big craze will be in the car game...

You must get some mega brake cooling through those front vents though!

Evo
How much kg of downforce do you reckon he gets from that rear diffuser though? Perhaps its function over fashion ;)

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Aslong as your happy with it, that's all that matters mate. How were you supposed to know the majority of CS hate cars like this lol. On a serious note, where you from? I'm sure i've seen this before, possibly on the internet somewhere.

thanks for ya comments n we brought the car fully standerd.
the car has had
bodykit
carbon fiber bonnet
carbon fiber spoiler
did have cherry bomb but that fell off so now it has a strait through power flow with back box
front angel lights
new wing mirrors m6 style
rear black lexus lights
tinted windows
lowred 60mm
17'inch alloys
carbon fiber strut brace
carbon fiber reloation kit
recaro young sport seat (for my 14 month old daughter)
alot more planed for it
i desided to get a five door cus every body doing up 3 door(sumthink difrent)
also due to baby.
spent over £3,000
most ov the stuf is from k-tec racing.

Charged Superleggera
lol at some of the coments. tbh it looks well done mate but you have got to apreciate that 99% of people on this website are not into body kits but end of the day its your car so you do what you want with it.

RenaultSport clio 17
if this is the way you MAKE CONVO with new be and keep site running wat a s**t site c you at shows.......:D

No hard feelings buddy, you are welcome, but we dont have to like your clio....

Chinup