ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio's (Few pics!!)

Clio 16v
Well these are my Clio's.

1.4 RT...1st car i bought after passing my test. Kept her very subtle with the RSi skirts, 16v spoiler, colour coded & Pro Race wheels. Currently for sale (should have it sold infact) as its partly funding my current Valver project (all reveiled further down!)
1.gif

Then i bought my 1st Clio 16v. When i got it, the clutch was shot to pieces so got it on the cheap. The car has 160k on the clock, but despite that its still in great working order. Nothing done to this, kept it totally standard as i believe it's how they should be! I sprayed the interior however as the grey as very tatty and needed a new lease of life!
100_0102.gif

100_0103.gif

Sprayed black throughout and personally think it looks much better.
100_0176.gif

100_0168.gif

And the most recent addition to the collection. Bought for the bank busting price of £350!! She was abused by her former owner..badly! The original idea was to use this as a doner car, and swap everything over to the 1.4 and have a bit of a sleeper. But the car was in better condition then expected, so decided to stick with it how it was. Not having much intel on its past didn't help, but it's had some head work done at some stage from what i've been told. When i took her home she did feel alot more responsive on the loud peddle and a damn sight quicker in the lower revs?
This is how she used to look (i felt dirty just driving it home!!)
Frontalley2.gif

rear.gif

So after deciding i was going to restore her to how she should look, i also decided she was going to be a more fun/weekend/show's/track car. And so it began...
Lost the bonnet, bumper, wheels, spoiler (actually lost the whole hatch and got a replacement) & the back seats.
Photo-0056.gif

empty-1.gif

Photo-0055.gif

Photo-0054.gif

And thats how she look's as of today. Trying to source a 16v front bumper (anyone got 1 they don't need then let me know!!) but i got this 1 for a couple quid just as a temporary solution. The hatch still needs some work to get it sitting correct, the front bumper ain't mounted properly, in the pic its just sitting on for show & the bonnet needs a little work. Thanks to a lad over on RSC i got some turbines & after ummm'in & arrrrr'in over what colour to do them, i settled on Satin Matt black, and left the lip.

The car still needs plenty work to be done on it to get her looking good again, including a dent in the rear quarter sorted, but all should be done in a few month, along with all relevant parts sprayed.

Thanks for looking. Comments Welcome. :)

Mk1 Clio
Looks good mate, part from the middle one lol, lovin the turbines i think i might look for some myself n ive just sprayed up my interior too n like yours it makes it look alot tidyer, well done bud!!

Loving the turbines in the last pic, the top valver & the red clio look good.

God knows what the owner of the kitted one was thinking though before you bought it.

Clio 16v
The middle 1? The 1 with the sprayed interior? Whats up with her lol? She's unmolested! :(

The abused Valver will look far far better once she's in a fit state to be allowed out in society tho! :)

Clio 16v
Loving the turbines in the last pic, the top valver & the red clio look good.

God knows what the owner of the kitted one was thinking though before you bought it.

Cheers...i actually don't think the pics do them justice! I think they look soooo much better in the flesh. That pic was taken when they had just been sprayed. I lacquerd them today and it's just finished them off perfectly. It was my 1st attempt at spraying wheels aswell so i was pleased with the out come.

Haha yeah i don't even think god know's what they was thinking!

Clio 16v
Aye she was a good little car, but she's served her purpose, n i don't really drive it that much anymore so a new home for her was only fair. Plus i got rid of the Pro Race's awhile ago as i got offered a decent price for them.

Im in no rush to get the rat clio finished tho, as the start of next month i'll be back in cast! Broke both my wrists at the beginning of the year, found out i'd broke my right wrist before and never known about it so im going for an operation start of June! But it's me n my road side mechanic doing the work on the car so i'll keep getting pics as we progress!

Im in no rush to get the rat clio finished tho, as the start of next month i'll be back in cast! Broke both my wrists at the beginning of the year, found out i'd broke my right wrist before and never known about it so im going for an operation start of June! But it's me n my road side mechanic doing the work on the car so i'll keep getting pics as we progress!
Ouch sounds painful dude :dapprove: Looking forward to seeing more pics though :)