ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio's progress

Mk2 Clio
recently more mods have occured
i have also moved to sidcup in kent to go uni, so if any1 near by please let me know
as for the car, a megane spliter has been put on
im also keeping the bonnet bra as it gets me so much more attenion when people see my car

my next mod is to lower it, but not sure how much by
if some 1 could please do me a photo shop i would appircate it so much as means i will make my mind up on what to lower it by

could i have a 40mm and a 60mm one please

Photo0189.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg
Photo0237.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
Lovely motor... but another ruined (looks wise) by the bra. It doesn't tie in with the car's looks so I'd bin it and you have a great car then

172 Cup
recently more mods have occured
i have also moved to sidcup in kent to go uni, so if any1 near by please let me know

I dont live far from Sidcup, always about that way, if i see you and the Fiesta be prepared to move over the Monaco's flying past woop woop :rasp:

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
when its colour coded, i reckon the bra will look better...

Looking good so far. If your keeping those wheels then go for 60mm

Suzuki Ignis Sport
My twin...

Someone like me who has had experience with car bras... i would say take it off.

:)

Apart from that, looks well..