ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Corsa VXR

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
very nice car, had a nose around one of these last year at a lookers dealership. impressed!

by any chance, r u the dude i keep seeing in enfield driving around ;)

will have to setup a photoshoot soon

Awesome pieces of kit these !
A lass i was "friends" with, had one it was a right hoot, nice and roomy also ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I went up to silverstone today with my Art Editor for a VXR Masterclass day.

We were met by Matt Neal and Andrew Jordon of the BTCC VXR team. both very nice guys, good to chat to and had time for us.

The plan was to go out as passenger with one of the drivers do a few laps getting an idea of the track, them show off a bit but generally talk us round it...
this would be followed by coming back into the pits and swapping, so we would drive and then they would sit in and instruct, all this was video'd from 2 angles in car (of driver) and forward facing (of track)..

I thoroughly enjoyed the day, i went out with Andrew Jordon in the Corsa VXR 888, great little car, handles very well, sounds good, pulls well and hauls up well too.
Had a totally clear track and just one on one tuition which is great for a first time track day drive.
i found the car very easy to get use to and start chucking around and with Andrews tuition i felt my nerves slowly disappear and i was improving,

thoroughly enjoyed it and need to sort myself with some track action asap, i will sort the videos soon and get them up asap.

neil