ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my cream clio

mk2 slow. . .
not my cup of tea atall, but ill give credit were due, and looks like allot of money and time has been spent on it, so on that side well done, but otherwsie its disgusting!

clio 182
as long as you like it son thats the main,

i can see a load of ££ has been spent on it, i cant see you making a profit on it when you sell it, but thats part of the parcel when i did a mk6 fiesta i spent ruff 7k on it and bought the car for £4500 then sold it for £4700 should had just kept it but as everyone who 'modded' cars knows when enoughs enough, ENOUGH is ENOUGH..

Think i cracked and split the front bumper/arches about 8 times because they where all fill'd and smoothed. looked good i though, but again not everyone likes them.

good job though son.

ps, if you got the back bumper down alot more (custom spliter) ect, and lost the silver lights it wouldn look to bad

I don't get why you'd spend all that money on the kit/wheels/interior etc then make the back end look like a sh*t afterthought slapped onto the original bumper.
It probably is done to top quality, but it still is dog ugly. This is in my opinion before the "nuffink wrong wiv dat luks mint" crowd come along.

2002 172 monaco blue
the amount of money you spent on it you could have bought a v6, with insurance lol

2002 172 monaco blue
the amount of money you spent on it you could have bought a v6, with insurance lol