ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cup on Holiday

RS Clio 200

Just back from a week on the east coast. This was the first real long trip Id made since getting the Cup.

Drove over to the east coast from Manchester with a full tank, (new) spare, full boot and 2 passengers. Had a couple of days out driving around the A & B roads of Lincolnshire.

The only word for the car was AWESOME!

When she was heavily loaded it made no difference - there was always loads of power to spare. Overtaking with all the people, fuel and spare on board was easy.

When I was out on my own it was even better - I never knew a car could corner like this!

And to top it all off leaving Skegness on Thursday I was sat in the outside lane at a set of lights with 3/4 of a tank of fuel, the spare in the boot and 2 passengers on board. A single bloke in a "done up" mark 3 Golf jumps into the inside lane to beat me away from the lights.....beat him without even having to try too hard or break the speed limit!

This last week has made me realise I bought the right car!

172 /megane cab

know what you mean when your on your own in it and i nice bit of road and yeah puts a smile on ya face

RS Clio 200

On a few occasions in my 306 GTi6 I got into corners and thought "oh shoot!".....brown trousers.

However the Cup has always got me through - Im just getting more and more impressed