ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cup's such a b!tch!

Leon Cupra 300
Turned off the motorway and thought i'd hit the deserted back roads home, windows down, tuneage turned up, sunshine, clear road, Clio Cup = Perfection! (in the 6k price bracket;) )

To cut a long story short i spanked the arse off it and it fealt gReAt!

...anyway, heres a pic of her cooling down :cool:

cupness.gif

Monaco 172 2/468
Nice to see the clio getting a good hammering :cool:

Looking good, you just need it cleaning properly now hehe :D

where abouts phil? gonna do the same now ive got mine back, not quite as quick but has most things in the twisties around here ;)

jamie

Leon Cupra 300
where abouts phil? gonna do the same now ive got mine back, not quite as quick but has most things in the twisties around here ;)

jamie

Come off the A1 at 46, head to Wetherby, Right at the roundabout, Massive straight (the old A1) then hang a left and take the road to kirk deighton and follow that road into Knaresborough! B6164 on there... awesome:cool:

browse.cgi

Clio

jamie

jamie still coming with next friday? should take ours out for a spin and some pics next week dude.

G

Greg W

Cant wit to do it with mine

Too many coppers and cameras round my area tho

Best place for me to go is the M6 toll at 6 in the morning

LY V6 with Recaros
Looking good, glad to hear you're having fun!

I'm loving mine at the moment too! :D

M2 Competition
Cant wit to do it with mine

Too many coppers and cameras round my area tho

Best place for me to go is the M6 toll at 6 in the morning

Theres soooo many roads wherever you live without coppers or cameras. Dont waste your car on the motorway!

Not trying hard enough ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Phil your cars twin got a good run out today as well....but mine picked up an injury on the way home!
Big Stone + 80mph + Cup roof = dent and chip. Grrrrrrrrrr!

jamie

Come off the A1 at 46, head to Wetherby, Right at the roundabout, Massive straight (the old A1) then hang a left and take the road to kirk deighton and follow that road into Knaresborough! B6164 on there... awesome:cool:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....picon=true&zm=0&scale=100000&out.x=7&out.y=15

I think I did a run similar to that a few weeks back. Hell knows where I was I just like to get lost in places I've never been before, and I remember driving alongside the A1 for a while. Ended up Harrogate way iirc. The road I was on was a 50 though alongside the A1. Not that that stopped me.