ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Dad's Car

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
wow, that evo 9 HKS, seems quick of the mark, 4.1, anyone know how quic the V6 Clio is off the mark? and the clio sport 2.0?

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
*goes home to take the evo out*

christ with the speeds stated above I should beable get over 200 out of it

:clown:

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
lol you can all laff, but until you've been in one like what that lad sed b4, you cant say owt, :rasp:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Most Evo's will do a launch in side of 5 secs. Well they will do about 7 then its clutch time lol

^^pmsl, anyone who has a mr fq evo knows the power they have, when i was told i was like, ;yea blagger' but when i went in one i was amazed by the power, 310ish hp does seem alot but when you consider how little they weigh it makes a bit difference, ally wings,doors,roof panel, boot the lot, then theres the carbon fibre wing ect ect,

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
38 posts in the last 90 minutes...

Come back Lusty..All is forgiven ;)

Lov'in it.

Anyone read in evo about that 500bhp Monaro that would do the 180+ advertised. It had 7 miles of auto bahn and no luck.

2540-03.jpg

the hks evo, looks sexy if you aks me, shes looking at part exing her evo for one of these but at £35k is a btit steep, also it doesnt come with a stereo, thats a optional extra lol,

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
well theres no other way 2 prove it, unless you get into the car lol, so shhhhhhh, dnt forget this is ralliarts, so it has been modded.

still dont believe me? think what u want then, dnt matter 2 me no more :rasp:

lol

M2 Competition
2540-03.jpg

the hks evo, looks sexy if you aks me, shes looking at part exing her evo for one of these but at £35k is a btit steep, also it doesnt come with a stereo, thats a optional extra lol,

Christ, it begins. Why not make a thread and ask everyones opinion?

well theres no other way 2 prove it, unless you get into the car lol, so shhhhhhh, dnt forget this is ralliarts, so it has been modded.

still dont believe me? think what u want then, dnt matter 2 me no more :rasp:

lol

no need to get arsey fella :approve:

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
ohhh lol, yep they are all imported by ralliart, but this one was ralliarts show car, in which they took 2 shows with them and stuff, hence the restrictor being taken off, and the fq-300 buckets an that, also been modded under the bonnet, duno what its had done 2 it, but its 320 bhp now, instedda 303

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
how can somebody judge a car without getting into it lol, i cud luk at a metro 2moro an say yeh its a metro its crap, but it cud have an SLR engine in it lol, obviously not guna happen but im trying 2 convey the fact that until they drive it, they cant say owt lol

RB 182 Cup
well if its got 320bhp then its going to be about the same as a fq320 isnt it? its not going to have 320bhp which is more powerful then then all the other 320bhp evos is it lol

Turbos.
If it was Ralliarts show car they why would they need to modify it, as surely it would be just stood around? Plus, if there are multiple models why tune one when they could use a FQ-340?

Either way, it doesn't do 180mph fella, it doesn't have the aerodynamics for it. To put it in context, the latest BMW M3 has over 400bhp and they are claiming 183mph.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
how can somebody judge a car without getting into it lol, i cud luk at a metro 2moro an say yeh its a metro its crap, but it cud have an SLR engine in it lol, obviously not guna happen but im trying 2 convey the fact that until they drive it, they cant say owt lol

How can someone judge any car with out getting into it and trying it out. I could look at a Rover Metro tomorrow and i could state that yes it is a Metro and therefore crap. It may though have an SLR engine in its engine bay. This would obviously not be the case but i am trying to put my point across in a dramatic mannor. You can not say anything.

In english for those of us who are educated.

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
omg! lol am not sayin anythin else no more lol

whatever i say u jus think is wrong, so whatever lol