ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My DCi 80 DieselSport....

DCi 80 DieselSport
that engine cover is going to have the lads at the body shop swearing. i tried doing mine similar with tvr purple and it went tits up. desided to piant it all purple in the end and lacquared the hell out of it.

We'll see ;)

Detailing work on that is spot on mate :), just got my self a dci 100 can't wait to start work

Thanks mate.

I really like what you've done here. Great looking car!

Can't really take the credit, it's all down to the previous owner. I've just done all I can to make it the best it can be.

Looks superb :)

Thanks.

DCi 80 DieselSport
The engine cover is ready to be collected (excuse the MMS quality)....

photo1.jpg

Looks MUCH better than I thought it would.

:clap:

DCi 80 DieselSport
Been a while.

Engine cover now fitted.

Only the 2nd time in 7 years I'd missed FCS today. From what I heard I didn't miss much!

Cleaned/Corrected/Polished/Sealed the Clio as it was overdue.

Still solid as a rock and sitting pretty on 118k....

img1575bd.jpg

img1574o.jpg

img1573f.jpg

Cheers :cool:

DCI100
You're right about fcs was hardly worth going. Where did yoj get that engine cover from ! That's very nice x

DCi 80 DieselSport
You're right about fcs was hardly worth going. Where did yoj get that engine cover from ! That's very nice x

It's just the standard one.

Sweated (to remove any oil that seaps in over the years), primed and painted.

Jobs a good'un :cool:

Arctic 182FF
Beautiful car, possibly the best non sport on here! However one thing I would suggest is colour coding the boot release button. Looks so much better as that way it shows the renault diamond rather than a solid blob. Stunning car though. Get it mapped ;)