ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 'different' clio back from new paint :)

Disastra Coupe
My opinion... Change the back lights. Also, would have preferred to see the renault diamond still on the front. I think it would have looked smarter with it. Love the badge though... I think it's a nice car just those few thing's spoil it.

EDIT: I also like the wheels unlike most, it seems lol.

Evo 5 RS
Really nice colour that :) Not so far off what i've gone with

Really not a fan of the whole look though, but like you say it's what you've aimed for and a lot of works been put into it! It's mainly the rear clusters, would tidy it up a bit if they were standard imo

Good job

Stripped yozza'd cup
I really like all of it tbh. The ONLY thing I would say to improve it IMO, is that a front diamond in the same red as your wheels would look gorgeous. Thought about spraying one up and seeing how it looks?

Top work though chap.

Stripped yozza'd cup
My opinion... Change the back lights. Also, would have preferred to see the renault diamond still on the front. I think it would have looked smarter with it. Love the badge though... I think it's a nice car just those few thing's spoil it.

EDIT: I also like the wheels unlike most, it seems lol.

Really nice colour that :) Not so far off what i've gone with

Really not a fan of the whole look though, but like you say it's what you've aimed for and a lot of works been put into it! It's mainly the rear clusters, would tidy it up a bit if they were standard imo

Good job

He has changed the lights to standard already.

Ph 1 172
first modded clio on here(maybe ever) that i would happily drive around in or be seen in. loving the colour scheme. needs something to break the nose up though like a sticker like the renault badge in the red. bet it cost you a fair wedge of cash to get it to this point.

Clio 1.2
first things first, nasty feedback........ mate who would give bad feedback about this car?!
it looks amazing, the styling the unique badge (i would have one)

Be proud mate!

clio 2 phase 1 rxe
hi can you please put the pictures of your exhaust system i like it . i have a clio 2 phase 1 and i want to make her look like that and thats great works ;)

car looks great, personal with twists, and in a fantastic colour.

Lack of front badge is a big letdown to me but its not my car so it don't matter.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
love the car, its different which is what i like about it, its not the same as every other clio on here.

I actually like your exhaust in the middle, looks good! Also the front bumper does look really nice all smooth, does look a bit odd without the renault badge but still smart :) The colour is great! the rear lights suit the car and colour.
The alloys are like marmite... either love them or hate them. I personally dont mind them but they wouldnt be my first choice but hey ho its your car and youve gone for something different.

Overall a very nice car! any more ideas that your going to be doing to the car?

Milltek'd clio 182
Definatley needs turinis tho......... Only joking, I like it, an as rob said for a highly modified car it isnt all that bad and has a very nice look to it. I will agree with the front badge being replaced and the rear lights to be back on. Other than that i like it.