ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dirty little secret...

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Well done mate, got there in the end and seeing as it was only little things like sorting the ECU, you'll be knocking the conversions out in no time!

If your in Street today pop round

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Just been out with Dan in this and i can confirm its pretty fooking quick! Would eat my 182 in a drag. Will get some vids at the Airfield if poss :)

The install could be made to look factory standard quite easily id imagine. I want a Williams with one one of these now.

Bodies will be a while, just purely as the gearbox will not be man enough for it, and my pocket/bank balance isnt ever enough to afford anything lol!

Current spec:
Group N ecu
Ported Plenham(sold my ported one to Ads_172, will be redoing this one soon)
Decat
Full exhaust system
retimed standard cams(comes violently on cam @ 2krpm)

All in all should be about 185ish bhp, well it feels that anyway!

Works...kind of...
Looks excellent dude!

Might ask for a ride if you do my suspension (which looks very likely at the minute). ;)

Works...kind of...
F me! Think you'll need an easy wipe cover on the passenger seat before I get in it. LOL

shes fairly rapid, traction is the major factor though! going to tke me a while to get bored of the power me thinks! but soon it'll be cams and a btcc throttle body i expect, if not itb's.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
dude! that looks nutz. gunna have to look at reliable options for my cup! well im off to watch top gear. will give you a shout on sunday see if youre going to be about! in abit!!! j

clioproj/skylinegtst/merc
I duelled one yesterday - 187bhp / 850kg

Its rapid, I had it (as far as I know) until 3rd but I missed 4th as I was overtaking a lorry so concentrated on safety first, but it definately flew past me, not just edged past me :)

Gear change may have made a small difference, I also had the lead from the lights so he may have been faster but not enough to pass ;)

never m8 he said he blew you lol either that or im guna have to show him how to drive it raced plenty off 172 and if i can get 2 lenghts on a scooby from standstill then u must have a rapid 172

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
^^^ i was indeed, very much like that and the chuck-a-bility of the mark 1's are so awesome......

great combination imo, the engine and the shell (best of both), goes well too......lol

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I duelled one yesterday - 187bhp / 850kg

Its rapid, I had it (as far as I know) until 3rd but I missed 4th as I was overtaking a lorry so concentrated on safety first, but it definately flew past me, not just edged past me :)

Gear change may have made a small difference, I also had the lead from the lights so he may have been faster but not enough to pass ;)

never m8 he said he blew you lol either that or im guna have to show him how to drive it raced plenty off 172 and if i can get 2 lenghts on a scooby from standstill then u must have a rapid 172

Thats what I was getting at, he couldnt overtake so I never knew how much more was in it......Hence the - he flew past me bit, if the runway was clear I have no doubts what so ever Id of been watching from further behind.

He obviously was not fast enough to get in front of me before the lorry - but f**k me it didnt just creep past me :)

Obviously if we started side by side rathen than me in front him - He would have been a few lengths in front with that power/weight.

Last edited: