ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my dynamique

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
JPEX-CLIO said:
thanx dude. ^ just need that ms design grill, was thinking of reducing the tints like ur old clio. looks well nice

4 the hassle of it i wouldn't bother. mayb just the sunstrip. MS is a nice grill.

ph2 172
Hi mate loving you motor

Can I ask what splitter that is at the front and do you know where I could get hold of one?

Cheers

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
4 the hassle of it i wouldn't bother. mayb just the sunstrip. MS is a nice grill.

have u got any good pics from the front end of ur old clio, just wanna see that grill again :)

ollie82 said:
Hi mate loving you motor

Can I ask what splitter that is at the front and do you know where I could get hold of one?

Cheers

well, firstly its a seat ibiza splitter. got it from george16v on this site. but u can get them direct from SEAT dealer. £15. contact a dealer. if not then try eurocarparts or ebay. best bet dealer.

cheers mate