ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My euro clio

A Euro'd one...
Hi, my car has just come out of the bodyshop so i thought i would show some pictures. The car is sitting on 16x9s all around, big thanks to my little brother and www.jagsbodyshop.com for their hard work.
Comments are welcome

IMGP0649.jpg

IMGP0648.jpg

IMGP0650.jpg

IMGP0683.jpg

IMGP0680.jpg

IMGP0653.jpg

IMGP0658.jpg

This is how it used to look
DSC00345.jpg

Static Low
I really like it.
The only thing im not too keen on is the front bumper, its just a bit TOO fat for ma liking. Great effort though

Last edited:
  178hp 172 Cup
really cool dude!! i would love to c it with a trimmed vinyl bonnet and roof though!! also put it on bags and i would consider lookin at Fuel doors for a trick fuel filler cap!!! a nice 3 inch round screen would look nuts ;)

u done any interior work yet???

178hp 172 Cup
its low but not that low!!! but if u want it too look good u put up with it!! if it dont scrape it aint low enuff ;)

i wouldnt touch the exterior anymore mate, keep it minimal of all words haha

purple and black interior ;)

and as for air ride, would be pointless if ur gonna be running poke on those rims as can slam it on coilies easily enough for the height ur wanting

178hp 172 Cup
i wouldnt touch the exterior anymore mate, keep it minimal of all words haha

purple and black interior ;)

and as for air ride, would be pointless if ur gonna be running poke on those rims as can slam it on coilies easily enough for the height ur wanting

totally disagree!!! the car is very nice indeed but still needs something more to give it the edge!!

in regards to bags i am only talkin from experience!! my current show car is slammed on coilovers and i love the stance but i always catch the front bumper wherever i drive!! bags would cost a few pennies but woudl b worth it in the long run!! u wont hav to plan u routes around speend bumps and wont hav to re paint ur front bumper every winter!! trust me i know ;)

low enuff for ya

Xclusive-Look-206-9.jpg

tht show car is mint, not my thang but sweet. the thing is man when runing poke on those rims it only needs to be dropped 80mm or so to be sittin right ontop of the tyre. fair enough with bags u can adhust the height easily but the sills wont be low enough running poked wheels to realy be scrapping much. i mean fair enough dropping 120mm liek foxy but he still manages, dont think running 80 or so is gonna be worthwhile. I mean if u look at the back wheels its already as low as it will go on those wheels. just needs to front and with euro poked wheels u dont want the front to be sitting right ontop of a stretched tyre. back is perfect. front need another 10mm or so

178hp 172 Cup
true but i am sure it could go another 10 or 20mm at the rear!!! i am only sayign bags for more driving use than stance at a show!!! as i said i know more than most whats its like to ground out all the time

yeh true would be practical for drivin as sitting the arch right ontop of the stretch tyre is suicide if u go over a pot hole.

Octavia vRS tfsi
Personally, I would lose the cf bonnet, the sunstrip and do something else with the petrol cap.

Besides that, yesh, I like it.

A Euro'd one...
Thanks for all the comments guys and the suggestions. The car isnt finished yet and the interior is next on the list. I havent quite decided what to do et but it'll be a bit lairy!

The car isn't lowered enough yet and it will be sitting on the tarmac within the next couple of weeks. I love the idea of airbags but to me it seems like 'cheating'. Having an extremely low car is making a statement, people respect you in a sense for driving it slammed. To me putting up with the headaches is part of the experience. Respect for those who do run 'bags as it is cool to see the car raising up and down but its not for me.

Oh and these are Keskin KT-1s and the only come in 7.5 and 9's in a 16 and I dont think you need to guess which width i went for. The arches have been extensively modded so 10's shouldn't be a problem. ;)

A Euro'd one...
The arches where pulled nearly 3 inches either side so thats why thet sit like that. I think I need spacers still, sounds strange saying that when they are 9's.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
The arches where pulled nearly 3 inches either side so thats why thet sit like that. I think I need spacers still, sounds strange saying that when they are 9's.

fair shout,

just didnt look it thats all, deffo spacers required then

RenaultSport 172.
these looked absolutely mint yesterday. my 2 faves of the cs stand along with rage's.

Thanks mate...

yeah, agree with everyone dude! yours & your brothers both looked awesome!

A Euro'd one...
stunning
:approve:
Cheers bud.
stunning, looked even better in the flesh
Thank you Mark your yellow submarine is one of my fave Ph1s.
nice dude! did u sell them wheels??
Thanks, no I still have them lying around although they are in a dire need of a refurb.
loving it one of the best euro cars ive ever seen
You're too kind fella.
these looked absolutely mint yesterday. my 2 faves of the cs stand along with rage's.

Thanks mate...

Cheers big ears! I love your motor, there's a reason why you won those awards because its stunning.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i don't like it tbh. panel fit looks appalling and the front bumper is just wrong - wheels are ok though

A Euro'd one...
i don't like it tbh. panel fit looks appalling and the front bumper is just wrong - wheels are ok though

1. The front bumper wasn't clipped on properly because I had to take it off to tow.

2. The car literally came out of the bodyshop at 7.30am that morning and straight on the motorway to the show so a few little adjustments are still needed.

The front bumper is controversial and outrageous which is why i did it :D.

fooking right man, nearly finished my polished steelies. atfer the babies here its gettin slammed on its fat a*se and gettin the sport front and back bumper smoothed over. I dont wanna smooth over the badge is im going for colourcoding and leather detailing ;0

RenaultSport 172.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage#16v
Quote:
Thanks mate...

Cheers big ears! I love your motor, there's a reason why you won those awards because its stunning.
Thanks Alot Mate :D:DD