ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My euro clio

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
being a euro rimmer hmmmm i think you may have gone over that boundry with the front bumper, yea get rid of nearly everthing but it needs splitting up n thats were you should of left the grill in its place, theres alot of work gone into it tho so i admire that, but the burning question inside is... was it a chequebook car? lol ;)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
they rnt 9s look like 8s to me

You have NEVER EVER got a positive comment to say about anyones car when they have gone euro.

Jealous??

tbh i just hate the euro look now,

i like my car but i dont consider that the be euro,

this is a good effort i can see why people like it... the wheels are mint... then im bias i had them on my 1.2 lol

A Euro'd one...
being a euro rimmer hmmmm i think you may have gone over that boundry with the front bumper, yea get rid of nearly everthing but it needs splitting up n thats were you should of left the grill in its place, theres alot of work gone into it tho so i admire that, but the burning question inside is... was it a chequebook car? lol ;)

The front bumper seems to be getting the most criticism but the reason why i had it smoothed was to be different. Ive never seen it on a Clio before and its an original mod. Besides I love it and thats all that matters.

This is by no means a cheque book car and a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into it. My brother and I only had 3 hours sleep in 48 hours leading up to FCS trying to get it ready. The car just rolled out of the garage in the morning and straight on the motorway.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
i wouldnt touch the exterior anymore mate, keep it minimal of all words haha

purple and black interior ;)

and as for air ride, would be pointless if ur gonna be running poke on those rims as can slam it on coilies easily enough for the height ur wanting

totally disagree!!! the car is very nice indeed but still needs something more to give it the edge!!

in regards to bags i am only talkin from experience!! my current show car is slammed on coilovers and i love the stance but i always catch the front bumper wherever i drive!! bags would cost a few pennies but woudl b worth it in the long run!! u wont hav to plan u routes around speend bumps and wont hav to re paint ur front bumper every winter!! trust me i know ;)

low enuff for ya

Xclusive-Look-206-9.jpg

Thought that was sold?

Iceberg 172 Cup
not keen on it sorry dude, good effort though but tbh i dont think clios can pull the 'euro' look' off, that should in my mind be left to vee-dubs....

:)

A Euro'd one...
it looks absolutely mint , euro rules

Thanks fella.

not keen on it sorry dude, good effort though but tbh i dont think clios can pull the 'euro' look' off, that should in my mind be left to vee-dubs....

:)

Fair enought mate but I think the Clio can pull it off. It does annoy me when people assume that 'Euro' is only a Dub thing. They dont own the style and they have ripped off plenty of other themes from the motor world. IMO if a car is European then they have the right to do 'Euro' style.

Not having a dig or anything but just my 2 pence worth.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

The front bumper seems to be getting the most criticism but the reason why i had it smoothed was to be different. Ive never seen it on a Clio before and its an original mod. Besides I love it and thats all that matters.

This is by no means a cheque book car and a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into it. My brother and I only had 3 hours sleep in 48 hours leading up to FCS trying to get it ready. The car just rolled out of the garage in the morning and straight on the motorway.

oh dont get me wrong its ace and i can gather u n your bro have put some time in

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love it. Looks bloody brilliant.

Front wheels need some spacers though.

Never above 25mpg
Not keen on the rear plate though!! Would look better without the letters all squished up I think, maybe 3/4 ?

Very good effort that !

As Dan said, spacers for the front wheels (but I see that you said your on that already) The CF bonnet isn't my thing (i'm just not a fan of them anyway)

I do love the rear arches on it & way they've been stretched.

All in all, respect to you & your bro for doing something different that works :approve:

'91 Clio RT =D
not sure about the wing mirrors but that is deffinatly hot mate :)

btw doesn't cf degrade when left in the open sun?

b/g 182, meg tourer
rear numberplate recess needs filling/smoothing, and relocate the rear plate. looks very well done, saw it at fcs. not how i would have my car but you have done good job there and it does look good and stand out! well done mate, good work

J03

MX5 1.8
looks really nice at FCS! loving the wheels and stance in particular, why dont you smooth the bump strips and get rid of the skirts? or would that make it look too much like erm... a blob? lol

A Euro'd one...
dude how did you flare the arches

A lot of pulling, bashing, shaping and swearing. :)
Very good effort that !

As Dan said, spacers for the front wheels (but I see that you said your on that already) The CF bonnet isn't my thing (i'm just not a fan of them anyway)

I do love the rear arches on it & way they've been stretched.

All in all, respect to you & your bro for doing something different that works :approve:
Thanks mate, we worked long and hard on these motors and i think we've just about achieved what we wanted bar a few more mods.

not sure about the wing mirrors but that is deffinatly hot mate :)

btw doesn't cf degrade when left in the open sun?
I wanted something out of the norm with the mirrors and then these popped up for sell. Ive had the carbon bonnet for over 2 years and never had a problem fella.

Clio looks really good. Not keen on front bumper. Would have put a sport. the colour and wheels are amazing together
It is a sport bumper, well originally anyway! :D

rear numberplate recess needs filling/smoothing, and relocate the rear plate. looks very well done, saw it at fcs. not how i would have my car but you have done good job there and it does look good and stand out! well done mate, good work
I wanted to keep the numberplate recess as you see flushed ones all the time. Appreciate the positive comment.

doesnt it over heat?
I was thinking the very same, I can see you having problems on long trips with ventilation as by the looks of, you haven't any venting besides the RS grill.

It's different though.
Havent had problems so far mate but i am open to any suggestions on cooling apart form changing the bumper!

looks really nice at FCS! loving the wheels and stance in particular, why dont you smooth the bump strips and get rid of the skirts? or would that make it look too much like erm... a blob? lol
I like the strips and i think it would look toooo smooth along side the front bumper. I prefer the skirts on tbh, looked a bit silly without them.

Tangoed Works
looks pretty good mate, think a cf splitter would go nicely with the bonnet and add get you 10mm visually closer to the ground.

wheres jags bodyshop, is it in ilford? could do with having my front bumper resprayed.

A Euro'd one...
Cheers fella, I was actually thinking of a cf splitter as it goes.

Jags is next door to New World snooker club, right next to the Exchange.

RenaultSport 172.
smooth the bump strips and get rid of the skirts? or would that make it look too much like erm... a blob? lol

wew! ive got no bump strips nore skirts and myn dont look like a blob!

A Euro'd one...
^ Ahahaha! I think he meant that it might look like a blob on my car because the front and back bumpers are totally smooth.

J03

MX5 1.8
smooth the bump strips and get rid of the skirts? or would that make it look too much like erm... a blob? lol

wew! ive got no bump strips nore skirts and myn dont look like a blob!

haha no but urs looks nice like that!!

^ Ahahaha! I think he meant that it might look like a blob on my car because the front and back bumpers are totally smooth.

and yeah it would on storm riders car because come to think about it, it would look like his cars melted if too much was smoothed.. lol you got PM gay rider!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
like it, cant you direct air up from below the bumper? like the brake ducts but obviously one long one at the bottom, you wouldnt really notice it if it was black. just a thought

A Euro'd one...
^ Hmmmm you mean like a cold air feed like say off a closed induction kit attached to below the bumper? Good shout, I was thinking along similar lines.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
yea like that but more of a scoop type thing. need to watch the air filter case go though a puddle etc but saying that better for air filter pipe to be at top grill ;) well what id build n fit to be on safe side.