ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Evo VI

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I'm debating hiding mine away for Winter too, kind of scared about the salt/jap mix!

A lovely VI this, have you thought about different wheels? :)

Evo 8 and clio 172
Very nice looking 6 that bud. Clean underneath?

Got to get them off the road for the winter :wink: salt is a killer!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'm debating hiding mine away for Winter too, kind of scared about the salt/jap mix!

A lovely VI this, have you thought about different wheels? :smile:

The Govt. should scrap the idea of salt altogether and either insist on winter tyre fitments (as in other countries) - or educate drivers not to have a utter freak-out and brain collapse when driving in cold conditions.

The way that people continue to drive their cars about in the depths of winter - just like they do in the heights of a sunny July day; astounds me. Usually while looking through a roundish hole of ice on the windscreen, scraped off with a CD case or some other equally useless implement.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Bunch of girls! This'll be the 15's second winter UK winter.
Nothing better than icy touge runs in your local industrial estate. 😂

Evo 8 and clio 172
Sounds tidy been well looked after :)

Seen plenty of well rotted evos, never helps that many imports seem to miss getting proper under seal applied.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
The Govt. should scrap the idea of salt altogether and either insist on winter tyre fitments (as in other countries) - or educate drivers not to have a utter freak-out and brain collapse when driving in cold conditions.

Nah salt is good! It's paying most of my wages at the min (covering the stuff up lol).

Sod driving on it with my Rusto though.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone else using that new gay photo app thing?

585F8456-493C-4D61-BB14-088AD3B835BF_zpsxbu6sv6f.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
My optimiser hook up clearly failed as the battery is totally dead. Just gonna buy a new one when it comes to bringing her home.

Realistically I probably tucked it away too early and could have waited until December! Can't wait to get it out again though!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Bet you can't wait dude?

Drove mine for the first time in month's on Sunday, bit to cold to go mental. [emoji20]

Yeah, looking forward to it.

I think I'll need disks and pads, tyres, oil service and AYC service this year though.

Money pit.