ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My exhaust (Ascar Dec 2002)

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

including the de-cat pipe it worked out at £800 thats with a bit of a discount ! full day to fit thought

Full Day?

I dont see why it takes any longer than a normal exhaust.. its just got a different tailpipe on it!

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

wicked sound mate really loud they made it as loud as they cud only got a tiny silencer it screams over 6k up till there its deep and loud inside 2

ergh!

tiny pipes in big cans!

rob, trust you to pickup on it! lol.........but yea, where are they! :p

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

rob its been in a body shop for 6 weeks having it all done pictures are due shortly unless u wanna go and c ur self

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

daz its not a normal exhaust its all new and stainless believe me a full day it was made for the car one off il get some pics of underneath when i get it back

Each to there own. As long as you like it mate thats all that counts. Cant see £800 though in any exhaust!!!!!!! easy to weld and standard grade stainless so wheres the money gone?

ascar are sh*te mate..look at the quality of the bumper cut up close...mine fell off after a couple of weeks and the pricks there wouldnt give any money back...800 mate you were done sorry but it does look nice your car overall..any more pics