ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My experiance over the weekend..

Italian 3.2 V6
Well this weekend i went with my cuzing to view and hopefully buy a Mk1 V6.. now tbh i have always liked them and would of always have one but never gone out my way and buckle down to get one...

We also met up with richard (richandgem) to have a look at his LY182 and have a ride in it as i had been playing with the idea of tuning my LY182 with cams etc later this year. which he has had done. and has a very healthy 182 as std. just to get an idea if it was the route i wanted to go down as its obv alot of money to spend! and tbh im glad i did this.

why im glad this happend was, yes richandgems 182 is abit of a weapon and injoyed the ride and goes well but really IMHO i wont be spending that sort of money on my 182.. especially once me and my cuzing had gone to view this Mk1 V6.. which he obv bought!

what a car! seriously this thing turns heads everywere, proper posers car. and the noise.. thats something else.. really does sound like a super car..! its impracticle as hell but who cares (so is a loud striped 1*2).. at one point i actually found myself undoing my jean buttons and getting the lob out for a w**k it was that epic! on the way back we had all sorts of cars pulling up beside him giving the thumbs up and the odd rev to get a raw back from the Vee.. it certainly goes well aswel! its as quick as a 225 straight line. gains 2-3 car lenths on my 182. not loads quicker than the 182 but seriously.. again who cares! the V6 isnt about being a quick car.. its a cult car! a crazy and mental car which every1 hugely respects!

and dont get me wrong.. iv been in and drove a few awesome cars (mostly thanks to my cuzin) F430 Spider, MK2 FRS, E46 M4, 147 GTA, 3MPS, 350Z, WRX STi, 1*2's etc etc..

so atm i know find my self (as i was doing all the way home) thinking of ways of how i could get my hands on one myself! IMO personaly.. its my perfect dream car! the sound, the looks, the performance is more than enough realisticly.. i have never wanted a car so much!

Also, another thing which i like.. is the fact ther is a V6 club which do meets and go away on weekends camping etc etc which to me is what a car club is all about!

so far my plan is to keep the LY182 for this summer, sell it £7-8k. go halfers on a £3k cup to share with the women and save over winter and put all other money into buying a V6 for next summer as an investment for the future as i can see them making money in the next few years as there such and iconic car!

so as summary, what the f**k was i thinking spending ££££'s on a 182 when with that money i could own such a pinical car!

Thankyou PSJ.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Well this weekend i went with my cuzing to view and hopefully buy a Mk1 V6.. now tbh i have always liked them and would of always have one but never gone out my way and buckle down to get one...

We also met up with richard (richandgem) to have a look at his LY182 and have a ride in it as i had been playing with the idea of tuning my LY182 with cams etc later this year. which he has had done. and has a very healthy 182 as std. just to get an idea if it was the route i wanted to go down as its obv alot of money to spend! and tbh im glad i did this.

why im glad this happend was, yes richandgems 182 is abit of a weapon and injoyed the ride and goes well but really IMHO i wont be spending that sort of money on my 182.. especially once me and my cuzing had gone to view this Mk1 V6.. which he obv bought!

what a car! seriously this thing turns heads everywere, proper posers car. and the noise.. thats something else.. really does sound like a super car..! its impracticle as hell but who cares (so is a loud striped 1*2).. at one point i actually found myself undoing my jean buttons and getting the lob out for a w**k it was that epic! on the way back we had all sorts of cars pulling up beside him giving the thumbs up and the odd rev to get a raw back from the Vee.. it certainly goes well aswel! its as quick as a 225 straight line. gains 2-3 car lenths on my 182. not loads quicker than the 182 but seriously.. again who cares! the V6 isnt about being a quick car.. its a cult car! a crazy and mental car which every1 hugely respects!

and dont get me wrong.. iv been in and drove a few awesome cars (mostly thanks to my cuzin) F430 Spider, MK2 FRS, E46 M4, 147 GTA, 3MPS, 350Z, WRX STi, 1*2's etc etc..

so atm i know find my self (as i was doing all the way home) thinking of ways of how i could get my hands on one myself! IMO personaly.. its my perfect dream car! the sound, the looks, the performance is more than enough realisticly.. i have never wanted a car so much!

Also, another thing which i like.. is the fact ther is a V6 club which do meets and go away on weekends camping etc etc which to me is what a car club is all about!

so far my plan is to keep the LY182 for this summer, sell it £7-8k. go halfers on a £3k cup to share with the women and save over winter and put all other money into buying a V6 for next summer as an investment for the future as i can see them making money in the next few years as there such and iconic car!

so as summary, what the f**k was i thinking spending ££££'s on a 182 when with that money i could own such a pinical car!

Thankyou PSJ.

Nice write up- Vee's are good- just expensive when they go wrong...

Steve

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
at one point i actually found myself undoing my jean buttons and getting the lob out for a w**k it was that epic!

:lolup::lolup:

Its alright i guess

Love a ph2 but the ph1 i bought is basically ph2 spec but still keep the more character front imo of course. Plus i can keep the missus happy with managing to bank some money for once

Last edited:

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
vee's are a complete different league when it comes to running costs!

clio sport 172
Jambo ur car is mint! If only i hadthe coin i would have one. Piers your right epic car but running costs, insurance, it is a V6 after all. But i think its worth every penny if you can aford it.

Lovely car jam ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
See how money goes.. But as a 2nd car it wouldn't b so bad. Considering I was going to spend £15-17k on a 200 or 15k on a mini GP before I got the 182.. I'm sure it won't be that bad having a cup (sharing with women) n a vee Under that budget.

Ps, gaz yes it Is ;)

PSJ.

Italian 3.2 V6
As requested jamie ;)

3715705173a12511937800o.jpg

3715705173a12511937839o.jpg

3715705173a12511937875o.jpg

3715705173a12511937904o.jpg

3715705173a12511937935o.jpg

3715705173a12511937968o.jpg

3715705173a12511938014o.jpg

3715705173a12511938060o.jpg

3715705173a12511938097o.jpg

3715705173a12511938142o.jpg

3715705173a12511938194o.jpg

3715705173a12511938229o.jpg

3715705173a12511938260o.jpg

PSJ.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I love the Ph1.

That said, I'd hold out for a Ph2, but for the chassis tweaks, more than the looks.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
ph1 V6s look crap in pics but awesome in real life. I love them.

williams and trophy
iv owned a couple........only on track tho ;)

nice motors, but personally....i couldnt live with 1.

S2 106 GTI
Lovely motor jamie! My mates selling his mk2 at mo, cleaned it up for him a few time due to people coming to view it lol he uses it as an everyday car.

Is this your final decision piers?! Haha

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
thanks for comments.. just ordered some treadlines and a plate for it, now i need the ph2 wheels and a ph1 cup racer spoiler!

Italian 3.2 V6
Pics don't do justice.. And Sounds simply epic!

Gib - I think it could be uno.. Lol. Seriously.. I WANT one of these!

PSJ.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
thanks for comments.. just ordered some treadlines and a plate for it, now i need the ph2 wheels and a ph1 cup racer spoiler!
Pole positions would have been better in the Vee.

Great car, nice write up mate.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Nice write up mate :) Someone is actually saying good things about these special little cars! ;)

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
When I first read that I though it Richandgem is a weapon lol ;)

glad u enjoyed the ride mate, she's running well I just need to get the coilies 100% now :)

RB 182
Epic, on all levels! Love the Vee's, one day I will have one!

It look stunning in the pics, I look forward to see it kicking about town!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Good right up :)

You'll definatly never get bored of a vee, even a trip to the shops turns out to be a mini adventure..

usually because you buy stuff then realise you can't put it anywhere :rasp:

Mini Cooper S
Jamie that looks the nuts!! cant wait to see it in the flesh!! piers you change your mind as much as me lol!!!

Nashy

Audi
Piers,
Good write up mate. I would guess you want one eh? Got a bit scared with the w**king bit though!!!!! :)

Jamie,
Looks great mate. Good choice.

Italian 3.2 V6
Piers,
Good write up mate. I would guess you want one eh? Got a bit scared with the w**king bit though!!!!! :)

Only reason I didnt was due to driving and I'd just cleaned the interioir. Also I'd imagin it would be a c**t to clean up off roof lining!

Haha!

PSJ.

Ph 1 172
Would love a v6 will be getting one in a couple of years lol, strange think the phase 1 172 looks much much better than the phase 2 172 but the phase 1 v6 looks shite in my eyes looks like a cheap bodykit. Would defo want the newer one