ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My FCS Photos

So I was going to put it in the Clio Media, then realised I've only got ~2 Clio's due to all the drifting photos, so this makes more sense.

A good day out to be honest, if you ignore the chavs. More pictures further down the thread!!

I decided to have a go as a passenger in the drift taxi's, and got the Supra - good choice, however it didn't turn out as planned:

dda558df.jpg

a0fd4f56.jpg

890b3837.jpg

It's safe to say it scared the crap outta me, didn't expect that to happen, but as a bonus got another ride and this time in an RX-7 :) - apologies for the poor photos of the damage, didn't have my DSLR with me up on track :(

7387553854_1bf85fca04_c.jpg

Drift Rides by matthew-evans, on Flickr

7387957156_223112c945_c.jpg

IMG_1973 by matthew-evans, on Flickr

7387965894_d3e692cf8a_c.jpg

IMG_1896 by matthew-evans, on Flickr

7387959670_dc16cff3a9_c.jpg

IMG_1942 by matthew-evans, on Flickr

7387952544_d950f48f21_c.jpg

IMG_2042 by matthew-evans, on Flickr

7387953380_2048910f53_c.jpg

IMG_2029 by matthew-evans, on Flickr

7387964066_e854ee99e0_c.jpg

IMG_1902 by matthew-evans, on Flickr

7387976288_12bb5b6229_c.jpg

IMG_2105 by matthew-evans, on Flickr

7387977864_e7c4f44080_c.jpg

IMG_2093 by matthew-evans, on Flickr

7387973746_92a4c38344_c.jpg

IMG_1819 by matthew-evans, on Flickr

More in the set located here. First go with panning cars, and I think it turned out pretty well :) The only annoying thing was not being able to zoom out for closeups as the car got closer due to the fence ruining the pictures :(

:)

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
matt black rx7? with a vent in the bonnet? if so he is on fduk :)

Inferno 225 cup
Sorry to sound rude, I was in the que when the happened, are you my anychane the lad wearing the black hoody talking to the other lad? Or was you the other lad talking to the guy in the black hoody?

Sorry to sound rude, I was in the que when the happened, are you my anychane the lad wearing the black hoody talking to the other lad? Or was you the other lad talking to the guy in the black hoody?

Yep I was the one in the dark blue hoody talking to the shorter lad :)

I held you all up it seems and then went in first again!

Dont know who that is

Oh, doh!

It was quite battered by the end of the session, it had managed to lose the rear bumper & lights! ( I think the grass tore the bumper off and the lights were then not held in by anything), and from previous laps I think I got the best few laps out of him that's for sure!

German V6
Sh*t i was in the supra in the morning he was ruthless when i was it! glad it didn't happen when i was in there.

Inferno 225 cup
I could be wrong but with my partner thinking the same, the last shot of the m3 convertible, looks like me....I think :/

clio 172 phase 2
Some really good snaps there bud :) that rx-7 is local lad from my way he drifts on pembrey circuit often his names luke i think hes an absolute nutter ! Nice rx tho the noise is epic with the screamer pipe coming out the bonnet.

The RX7 was insane! Went out in it, such a laugh!

Yeah! Tom.C was saying that when we were drifting into the "pits", the guy who was orchestrating who could go when basically shat him self because we were coming in so quickly haha

Some really good snaps there bud :) that rx-7 is local lad from my way he drifts on pembrey circuit often his names luke i think hes an absolute nutter ! Nice rx tho the noise is epic with the screamer pipe coming out the bonnet.

That's awesome! His car seemed to take quite a battering to the rear-end as the day progressed :) I wish there were more local drift circuits here :( (or are there and I dont know of them?)