ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Fiesta ST-2 on PH

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
Cheers. Going for an E46 M3, had this for over a year as a daily and it truly is an awesome car and I've loved every minute of it but there's always a time to move on and it seems this is it.

Doesn't help that mates all around me are getting M3's too and I've been after one for as long as I can remember so the temptation is greater than ever, regular trips to the 'Ring don't help either lol!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
Yeah, I know what you mean... I'm about 200bhp down on all my mates cars! The 'Ring is chock full of serious kit too...

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
Haha, well I've still got the Clio as my track toy and the M3 will start as a daily, note the word start, as I think it could end up being another track toy in time lol! Some serious ///M cars that knock about there, a few of them being lads I know and going out for laps in them this summer kinda sealed the deal really!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
Cheers Danny. I can't stand reading crappy car ads, the amount of cars I've not bothered enquiring about down to a bad ad is unreal, if the owner can't write a good ad then I. My opinion thy don't really care about their car! People are spending a lot of money so I think why not be honest and tell them everything etc :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
I live about 5 minutes away from where you took those photos, and actually I've meant to get down to the same location for some shots! Somehow haven't made it yet... GLWS looks good, I also want an M3 soon lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
Ahh nice Kayzee, it was a bit overcast the day I took them annoyingly and starting pissing down just after I'd packed my camera gear up luckily, had no other choice fitting it between work etc but they weren't too bad, get even better ones when the weathers spot on! Cheers, you've got do it haha!

The pics below were taken on a perfect day last November, some of the best pics I've got of the car tbh and all taken on an iPhone on the way home from the gym lol!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
Cheers mate, good dealer tbh, although they did bugger up my paperwork do had to do it all again :/

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Yes I will get over there! Always worried there'll be some boat turning up lol, telling me to get out the way, but I guess it's quite often quiet around there. Wish there was a nice day to wash the car and get this done but why's it bloody raining every weekend recently 😧

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
Car's still for sale if anyone's interested, offers will be considered as long as they're not low ball offers so don't be shy in contacting me!