ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Fiesta

F56 MINI Cooper S
So I took a few photo's of my Fiesta ZS today after a wash and wax and also having 4 new tyres fitted. Grey and Black Ford badges fitted last week which is a nice touch IMO.

P4160061.jpg

P4160062.jpg

P4160063.jpg

P4160064.jpg

P4160065.jpg

P4160068.jpg

P4160072.jpg

P4160073.jpg

cheers - Jordi

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Looks nice mate, I painted my mates wheels black on his ZS they look really good with those centre badges, unfortunately he has gone with the red and black theme and replaced all the badges with red and black items and added a red pinstripe round the front grill, I think he is on ZSOC so you may of seen it?

F56 MINI Cooper S
Possibly although i find that site to be cack if i'm being honest, never get any replies etc.

Looks fantastic, as do all Mk 6 ZSs, in gun metal grey (no idea if that's the official name for the colour) AND you've gone for some normal ride height rather than the factory fitted "off road" ride height :) AND tints/wheels look good without being chavvy. Looks brilliant. One of the nicest MK 6 ZSs I've seen actually.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Looks fantastic, as do all Mk 6 ZSs, in gun metal grey (no idea if that's the official name for the colour) AND you've gone for some normal ride height rather than the factory fitted "off road" ride height :) AND tints/wheels look good without being chavvy. Looks brilliant. One of the nicest MK 6 ZSs I've seen actually.
Sea grey mate, thanks for the comments
Gorgeous mate, love these fiestas.
Cheers mate

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Great cars these we had a mk5 ZS and the handing for a std car is pretty epic . Nice mods mate subtle :approve:

F56 MINI Cooper S
Thanks for nice comments, i am very happy with it and how it looks, pherhaps a front splitter in gloss black to come. Handling is spot on, grips very well plus even better after I had her lowered 45mm