ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Car - Clio MK2 Ph2 1.2

They are all light scratches from what I have found, I will take a look into this! Cheers

Also I have some bubbling on the roof, what should i do to fix that?

Thanks again! I can't wait to carry on with the bigger modifications, but everytime I do something I feel like I am trying to polish a turd because of the bodywork. And being a black car the bodywork is quite noticeable haha.

If you were abit closer i'd offer to come up and have a go for you haha :)

Have you got a pic of that?

Yeah I was the same, but its well worth getting it done. Icing on the cake and all that ;)

Dynamique 1.2

Yeah I was the same, but its well worth getting it done. Icing on the cake and all that ;)

Yeh cant really pop up when you are 2 hours away haha.

I will try and get one soon. Sometimes you have to be looking at the car exactly right for you to see it.

Dynamique 1.2

Ive got some pictures. I'll post them later. :)

Dynamique 1.2
Inside has been cleaned. And the new mats are in. Now i just have to fix my mates **** up with my rear badge.. :/

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
colour code it, lower it and shove some 1*2 alloys on and then just drive it looks good so far mate keep it up