ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first car...

?
Well here it is in all its glory, i love it :)

1.2 8v Clio Grande 2001 Y Reg ... insurance nearly killed me though, bieng 17 and all.

Rear lights need replacing due to a crack in one, also needs a good clean/vacuum all around... and a full service. This should all be done in about a weeks time.

(notice the flat wipers?)

Golf GTI PP Mk7
was the insurance really that bad? i paid £1180 for my first car which was a clio 1.4S (mk2ph1), that was with sainsburys. I thought that was fairly reasonable, lol.

welcome to the club too dude.

?
1600 cheapest i could find after about 1 week of contiunious phoning / browsing.

3rd party fire theft on my own... im 17 / male and my postcode is slightly expensive

Black Pearl Dynamique
If you're replacing the lights get the newer ones from the late 01-06 models rather than the ones you have in the car at the moment. They update the look of the car so much. Welcome to CS...

?
If you're replacing the lights get the newer ones from the late 01-06 models rather than the ones you have in the car at the moment. They update the look of the car so much. Welcome to CS...

Too late, bought a set of rear lights for the car for £20 off ebay, as the left one has a large crack in it, condensation does occur etc... i suppose i got a good deal though and would have had to pay a bit more for the newer model lights, maybe a possible future upgrade.

nice first car mate, be careful though if your 3rd party!i no insurance is crazy though when you first pass!!enjoy

Renault Clio 96
Just got my 1995 Mk1 back, cambelt had snapped. Full engine recondition... driving it like a new car (feels weird). But ive had loads of problems, all of them when it got colder up to november. In summer they are minters.