ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first car...

Ian

Focus TDCi
That thing above the door on the A pillar is a sensor for the alarm afaik Alex. Didnt realise the paint on the front was so chipped!

DCi 100
Aye, I guess you didn't take a closer look on tuesday? It's fine from far away lol.

And thanks for that, will have to stay.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nope didn't get much of a look at it tbh, tend to go along to catch up with people, don't really know much about cars lol. Will look a lot better once it's been resprayed though mate.

DCi 100
Nope didn't get much of a look at it tbh, tend to go along to catch up with people, don't really know much about cars lol. Will look a lot better once it's been resprayed though mate.

I don't really know much about cars (except the basics) and people lol!

You were the chap with the huge tripod yeah?

Getting resprayed after winter, start of april maybe?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I don't really know much about cars (except the basics) and people lol!

You were the chap with the huge tripod yeah?

Getting resprayed after winter, start of april maybe?

i LOL'd at the innuendo.

Ian

Focus TDCi
^Lol

Yeah that was me. Damn thing is taller than me, need a set of ladders next time. :) Good idea leaving the respraying til next year, after all the grit etc has gone from the roads.

Not got a car
That car has certainly seem some better days, Hopw you get it loonking like it should.

I think a K-tech Carbon Splitter will go very well with the washer blanks.

Good Luck

DCi 100
^Lol

Yeah that was me. Damn thing is taller than me, need a set of ladders next time. :) Good idea leaving the respraying til next year, after all the grit etc has gone from the roads.

I'll say Hi at the next meet :approve:

I remember thinking "Bloody hell that things big.."

Yes Lee it's seen better days :( I'll go have a look at the ktec site, Thanks.

That car has certainly seem some better days, Hopw you get it loonking like it should.

I think a K-tech Carbon Splitter will go very well with the washer blanks.

Good Luck

That car is the best non sport on here according to most. It does amuse me what people will come out with.

The front is s**t due to Spray"fix" in Leeds doing an atrocious job, hardly my issue. The car's paint work, other than that, is one of the best out there.

DCi 100
That car is the best non sport on here according to most. It does amuse me what people will come out with.

The front is s**t due to Spray"fix" in Leeds doing an atrocious job, hardly my issue. The car's paint work, other than that, is one of the best out there.

It's not perfect enought for me,

But getting all the front end sorted will help towards it.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Looks great without the whale splitter lol..

I'd be more inclined to go with something like a small 307 splitter with it being low, saves you bashing these fragile cup splitters!

Not got a car

Not slating, Just a fact that its seen better days. Gash on steering wheel, Tweeter cover gone, Small growths in the cup holder, trim not level.

The photos dont really do it justice. lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Love it even after you've sold it, thats dedication. :boring:

I love it btw :)

DCi 100
Not slating, Just a fact that its seen better days. Gash on steering wheel, Tweeter cover gone, Small growths in the cup holder, trim not level.

The photos dont really do it justice. lol

No but the whole point of quite afew photos was to show imperfections that will be corrected.

Thanks for comments, will look into a 307 one Daz thanks :)

Nice car! Those interior things are the alarm sensors.

Bring honest alex I really wouldn't bother with the new dash/bonnet/etc. Just nowlt
worth it. Maybe a front end respray but that's only if you really need to.

120d M Sport

Modest with it too. Its a nice car but that is one hell of a sweeping statement LOL

DCi 100
Just washed her down,

I sprayed the whole car using quik detailer, and went over and over, dried out perfectly. Win :)

Modest with it too. Its a nice car but that is one hell of a sweeping statement LOL

only going off what others have said ;)

I am still highly protective of her as that car is good for almost 5k in mods and equipment!! But more cars I test drive the more I forget her ;)

Clio
you really are wanting pefrection with this car mate !

good on you mate its a very nice car and for the age it has stood up well !

only thing i would do is remove all stickers and get lower an top black dash and re spray inserts

speaking of that are those dash inserts d48 nautical blue ? if so where can i get paint to do mine like it

Halfords was the best match I found Tez, they mix it up for you. But make sure it's right by testing it first. If it's not right, take it back and they will redo it for you.

DCi 100
Back with more from last night! Was epic night I gotta say.

1W2uZ.jpg

t6daQ.png

wZhma.png

DCi 100
Walked around the car acouple of times with the lights and only realised the source was visible once I had previewed it. Had to use them to be able to see any light in the car, as was quite dark.

Going to go again when we can and wait. Was there last night and turned as a 150 ft long container ship was motoring down the canal past us! Mind = Blown. Definately worth playing with picture wise, just have to get the settings right.

DCi 100
Doesn't have any stickers on the front or back atm except the CS.net one on the rear ;) I have a new style CS.net one to go in the rear window instead, alittle more subtle.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks mint that! Not read all the thread, but did you sort the dash?

And, no-no stickers, less is more ;)

DCi 100
Looks mint that! Not read all the thread, but did you sort the dash?

And, no-no stickers, less is more ;)

Not really sorted anything tbh as of yet :dapprove:

I've been dwelling on it not being worth putting any money into.

May get rid of the stickers in the rear quarter windows aswell and just have the one CS.net sticker on the rear.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Its only a dash top, they come apart. Cant see it being much from a scrapper. Not a big job either :)

DCi 100
Been scrappies acouple of times now and they never seem to have PH2's, one had acouple of ph1's in which were kind enought to give Mikey his new wiper covers, nothing there I could grab though.

TBH top dash would tidy it up, doing the full dash for the dynamique dark plastic one would be ideal, with the centre console trimmed in Alcantra similiar to other peoples.