ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first car...

Titanium 182
Ace first car :)
Although loose the stickers!

And drive it ;) it needs some dirt on it for once !

Titanium 182
lol sounds like the sort of thing I'd do if it was possible

Just concentrate on keeping all four wheels on the ground, nevermind keeping it clean you!

;)

(Yes I am going to keep teasing you about your barrel roll.)

DCi 100
Just concentrate on keeping all four wheels on the ground, nevermind keeping it clean you!

;)

I'm lolling right now.

When will you be back at screwfix Cun?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

;)

LOL. Heroic crash to be fair to him. If your gunna do it do it right.

200 FF Storm Grey

;)

:rasp:

I'm lolling right now.

When will you be back at screwfix Cun?

A week on Thursday I imagine mate, car will be sorted for the weekend but need to order a new alloy which will take a good few days

LOL. Heroic crash to be fair to him. If your gunna do it do it right.

Is there ever a right way to throw your car into a kerb? :dapprove: lol

DCi 100
Little bit of an update guys...

Proper gutted last night, was stupid enought to try squeeze up the path and well, lesson learnt.

I4O9p.jpg

Annoyed me, managed to polish abit of it off but the rest is pritty stuck on. I think it's hammerite so doubt it will come off, I don't think it's under the paint except the white mark as there's no paint on the gates where I banged it so. Atleast I've learnt that lesson while the bumper is still absolutely f**ked. It was already planned to get resprayed after winter.

Some sticker removes:
jVo1W.png

jRSPP.png

When JD said the peado bear is covering up a mark, I didn't think he meant that big!

zo0E6.png

I lol'd at that.

RTYrw.png

Z2SMr.png

P31TK.png

But today: :D
jFRby.jpg

Thanks Lou!

It's quite dirty now, I did nearly 40 miles in her yesterday so! There was acouple of knocks developing aswell. :/ Noticed a small 3/4mm chip in the drivers door today aswell :(

I think I'm changing my mind about the outside, just going to tidy up the interior for now, then just the few bits after winter on the exterior.

I'm undecided about the renault sport sticker on the front aswell, I think it's going but didn't want to take the plunge before.

Alex

Looking good fella, and like you say, at least that lesson has been learnt while the bumper is (quite rightly put) fuckered.

Exterior, I would get rid of the RS sticker on the front. I got tired of it towards the end as well.

Shame about the chip on the door :(

Titanium 182
Wheeey its been driven ! ;)
Batter it up a bit more it looks good !

And loose the stickers ffs :rasp:

DCi 100
Another update..

Thanks for coming round Mike, even if the mission wasn't accomplished :eek:

HooL9.jpg

JgVt5.jpg

1VYdx.png

I've been told you don't like that shampoo JD, but I thought I would give it a try, I'll get the golden whatever stuff next time to compare.

6QfQ3.png

Just about to go out and wash it, alittle unsure though :rolleyes:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Liking it more and more - splitter next and all the stickers on the back then you will be my friend :)

DCi 100
Going to keep an eye out for that little splitter (megane ph2 was it mentioned? - I'll have a look back in the thread)

200 FF Storm Grey
Somebody take the car off the man before he fooks it completely! :p

Should hopefully be able attend screw fix next week bud so will both be able to have a nosey

DCi 100
I kept getting confused while moving around the car with the buckets, so I'm going to get another different colour bucket one for soap and keep the orange one for water.

Washing it failed though tbh, I started to use the towel and I didn't do half the roof by the time it was completely soaked, ringing it out over and over and the car was left with slight water marks, especially on the rear window. :(

Still looked clean as hell and sparkles abit in the dark, if the slightest bit of light hits it it glows like funk.

The whole CCUK lot made plans at screwfix to go down to trafford centre Cunney so not sure, I could do with going there for some DC's though so.

We went learners last night Cunney.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
what ya mean is that the one on a sunday (dont get me mixxed up with a cruiser) lol me and my mates have been going down there for years just to chill, then loads of knobs started coming down and racing down there and have ruined it :( but its were the royal mail depo is in sankey, only ask because a black sports been down a few times but drove like a ball bag (as i herd you roled your car) thought it might of been you. lol

Titanium 182
Spritz it with quick detailer while you dry, makes it ten times easier.

Obviously get the thick off the roof etc first though.

200 FF Storm Grey
what ya mean is that the one on a sunday (dont get me mixxed up with a cruiser) lol me and my mates have been going down there for years just to chill, then loads of knobs started coming down and racing down there and have ruined it :( but its were the royal mail depo is in sankey, only ask because a black sports been down a few times but drove like a ball bag (as i herd you roled your car) thought it might of been you. lol

O thanks alot lol, I go down to screwfix on a thursday which is opposite royal mail... but there's never anybody else about apart from us and I don't drive it like a 'ball bag'

Besides you know if it was me, RED WHEELS!

DCi 100
Spritz it with quick detailer while you dry, makes it ten times easier.

Obviously get the thick off the roof etc first though.

So quick wipe off all around top to bottom then spray down with quik detailer and wipe again?