ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first car..

.. one year into ownership.

Been on here for quite a while now and it's been a godsend tbh. Some really tastefully done cars and it's probably saved me from adding any old tat to it!

Started out as a 2002 1.2 16v Extreme, not quite poverty spec, but not far off!
4304298950_7225fdb688_o.png

i've not got any progress pictures, unfortunately, but this is how it stands today, after a quick wash and taken with a DSLR, which i only got yesterday, so be nice :eek:

4304228630_53d7cd3c8c_o.png

4304193178_3d67d7ccfb_o.png

4304246628_471fb79a29_o.png

4304238316_92ef35c89c_o.png

there's a couple more in here if anyone wants more!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46906575@N04/sets/72157623282101596/

Next up is lowering, and removing the Pedobear sticker...
Comments/critique always welcome! :D

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
looks like a tidy example, as said it will look really good with a bit of a drop.

I think you should sell me your rear bumper!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Paintwork looks excellent on that! Loving the pedo bear too ;)

Nice car indeed! :)

Bux

Golf GTD
Just wondering mate, what are those rear lights? i haven't seen them before and i quite like them :)

They are a bit like the FK Euro lights but arnt LEDs

haha, cheers! it's been on for ages now, gets alot of comments :eek:

getting a proper detail when the weather picks up, got myself a DA Polisher over christmas i've been meaning to learn to use!

120d M Sport
Coming on well, Xenons are a good mod.

You appear to have a donkeys penis hanging from under your rear bumper however?

they are indeed, i did it the r****d way with a HID kit though! right pain...

Haha! i forgot to remove it after i ran one over a few weeks ago ;)
makes a good noise for a penis though!

mx5
Ahh, thought me n jesus were the only ones with these lights, though my white strip is a bit thinner than yours i think. Think im going to redo them at some stage with about an inch strip

before

SDC11272.jpg

after

SDC11362-1.jpg

yeahh, my strip is slightly larger, i did it in line with the small rectangle bit either side of the indicator/reverse circle..

it's a good idea tbh! standard, but different!

A Flamin' Red one
Lovely example that.

I'd suggest getting some spacers if you are looking at springs, and make sure they're springs with a decent drop. 60mm and lower for a non-sport seem to bode well on this forum.

As for the pictures them selves, try playing around with the appature a little :) .

Lovely example that.

I'd suggest getting some spacers if you are looking at springs, and make sure they're springs with a decent drop. 60mm and lower for a non-sport seem to bode well on this forum.

As for the pictures them selves, try playing around with the appature a little :) .

Thanks!
TBH those were my exact plans. i was thinking 20mm spacers all round, and 60mm springs. i can always fork out for coilovers in the future, they're just too costly at the moment though..

Cheers for the camera advice too! need lots of practice haha :eek: