ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first DA Polisher, talk to me!

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
ThomasBrentnall

You can just call in at Shop n shine, he has a unit in Heanor, It takes a bit of finding but you'll get there. One bloke (Dom) and his Mrs. Only has a small amount of stock, but seemed a knowledgable chap. I had a foam lance, snow foam and some other bits a few weeks ago.

@ThomasBrentnall

You can just call in at Shop n shine, he has a unit in Heanor, It takes a bit of finding but you'll get there. One bloke (Dom) and his Mrs. Only has a small amount of stock, but seemed a knowledgable chap. I had a foam lance, snow foam and some other bits a few weeks ago.

Cheers mate, only 10 mins from mine so I'll go and get some bits!

The guys at ShopNShine were really helpful tbf, I c**ked up the delivery address and they were really easy to get hold of to amend it.

Yeah ive got loads to do before then, need to get to a body shop to get some bits sprayed aswell!

Awesome! Well as Chris said above, ShopnShine are only 10 mins from me so I'll have a drive over :D

Simon_16v

ClioSport Club Member
I got myself a machine polisher last month, my mate let me know he was selling one for a decent price so I said I'd take it off his hands.

Turns outs it's a DodoJuice Spin Doctor, that's right a bloody rotary! Absolutely petrified of ruining my paint with the bloody thing now LOL

Beaten up 182
Rotary's are quote daunting but once you've got some experience and are comfortable with it you won't want to swap. When i started i found a detailing place on detailing world that ran courses and learnt how to use a rotary properly.