ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Experience With Carbon Lorraines

VRS
Well i got the moquip braided lines, ap racing dot 5.1 fluid, brembo max discs and carbon lorraine pads fitted this morning :D

Gave them a bit of a work out on the way to work. I was initially soft on the brakes as i got them warmed up and gave them a few miles to run them in. As soon as i had put a few miles on i waited until i was on a clear stretch of road and stamped on the brake pedal!

well i can truely say that i felt my eyes come out of my head as the seat belt dug in and stopped my from flying through the windscreen lol

in sure my braking distances have halved lol, they were immense :D and im well chuffed :approve:

i did of course get to play some musical squeels when lightly braking through town though, ah well it makes a change from listening to a loud exhaust lol :D

andy

VRS
But aren't overly sensitive brakes a bit dangerous?

they aint overly sensitive fella, still plenty of play with them and they take a while to bite like any pad but for my demo i thought i would stamp on a see how good they were..........................

the result: they are damm good :approve:

VRS
Chausters brakes squeeked like hell man. It really ruined his drive he said.

im gonna see what they are like and see if i can stand them, im used to noise from the btb and yozza decat but will try these for winter, if not then i will switch to some ds2500's

i got the carbon lorraines for a bargain 40 quid instead of a ton so its worth a go :D nowt lost if i end up changing in the new year