ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first go at photoshop!

clio 1.4 sport
Not too good as its my first go but here they are.

Car as it is

DSC02223.jpg

No handle

nohandle.jpg

Taken off badges and handle

newcar.jpg

smoothed everything out

smooth.jpg

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Looks ok mate , take it u used lasso tool copy & paste then eraser tool ?

Try lowering it thats your next mission then colour code,

To tint your windows

Go around the outer edge windows using the lasso tool

Then to to image,adjust,brightness/contrast, and lower the brightness

Hope this helps

Last edited:
  172 A Cupwork Orange™
first attempt its ok mate, but check out ur front bumper on the origianal and your lowered one they look totoaly dif basicaly where the wheel is original pic is straight nearly and modified one is totaly curved you need to use the lasso tool more carfully and make smaller clicks round the arches etc ooh and dont tint the front window :)

Last edited:
Not bad effort for a first time, where did you buy the car and how long have you had it? I recognise the plate.

clio 1.4 sport
first attempt its ok mate, but check out ur front bumper on the origianal and your lowered one they look totoaly dif basicaly where the wheel is original pic is straight nearly and modified one is totaly curved

ye it didnt look right because i had to bring the car forward slightly before it looked on the wheels. then the front bumper looked too far forward so did some diy lol

172 A Cupwork Orange™
change the rims
Try and find wheels you want at the same angle as the car Otherwise it will look a bit crap

Use the eclipse lasso tool and draw loosely around the wheel and tyre.

Then go to Select,Modify,Transform and adjust it using the grab handles Shift to skew it

Copy ctrl+c and then paste Ctrl+V it onto the image you are adding it to
Hit Ctrl+T and then transform the wheel so it is at the same angle and is the same size as the original. If need be use the Eraser tool to blend it nicely into the rest of the tyre

If the front overlaps Use the line tool and delete the overlap

Thats basicly it
http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm

Last edited:
  clio 1.4 sport
lol ragged about was it? mine had a lady owner so should have been carefully driven althought it did have tweeters in the door so she could ov been a little girl racer!

lol ragged about was it? mine had a lady owner so should have been carefully driven althought it did have tweeters in the door so she could ov been a little girl racer!

Yeah it had seen abit of action and had a few minor bumps.

Clio on SL 2118s
hi. not a bad effort.
photoshop takes a while to get used to.

try http://digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm
it shows tutorials on how to do everything and gives a difficulty rating. Ive tried a few things and this makes things a lot easier.
also look at www.digimods.co.uk and the gallery shows how good people actually are at it.

Sam

sorry didnt realise Vern had posted about digimods just before me, wasnt trying to steal his idea.