ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first Porsche...Carrera 4S Journey (Part 2: Ownership)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Well the plate and mileage stack up and its currently insured and MOT'd.

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Guys sorry to leave you high and dry. Its proving difficult to post pictures on this thread because of all the photo bucket stuff. To be honest I have been away for so long now it might have been fixed.

Its meant that posting updates is a pain and as I become more overloaded with work I have little time to faff with it.

If you'd like updates on this follow me on instagram @mrjaymodi

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Dunno, just wanted to see if it cajoled a reply lol
Haha! Something fishy is going on!
Well the plate and mileage stack up and its currently insured and MOT'd.

All legitimate I must say just been a pain to upload pics here.

Im sure he's just being a normal 21yr old with a Porsche, putting his waders on every night because he's knee deep in clunge.
Im sure he'll be along soon to do the custard test.

Knee Deep is an understatement haha

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
_SPI5547-1.jpg

Cars has now been wrapped in Midnight Purple and has been so for the last 9 months. I must say its a beautiful car, not the best drivers car but its a 911 and I find that so cool haha

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Hi Guys sorry to leave you high and dry. Its proving difficult to post pictures on this thread because of all the photo bucket stuff. To be honest I have been away for so long now it might have been fixed.

Its meant that posting updates is a pain and as I become more overloaded with work I have little time to faff with it.

If you'd like updates on this follow me on instagram @mrjaymodi

You can directly upload photos on here using the attach file button below if that helps.

The world is always made better when new photos of Porsche’s are posted

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Didn't realise you were the one with the clio that featured on that Boosted youtube channel. Glad you kept the pinstriping away from the porsche!