ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Flamer, Silver or Grey Wheels?

Many.
Ages ago, I refurbed and painted two of my alloys in anthracite, Never got around to doing the other two, not enough time. However, now doubting my choice.... What does CS think?

3F014DB6-B472-419C-8C22-45E44DF8BA9B_zpsfc2z7fih.jpg

1AEEFB0C-A3E5-49F6-91EE-41F9B1B7857F_zpszz3wwcvc.jpg

E8F1B235-F3E8-4FF7-8573-18E765E4DB43_zpsbchax8eh.jpg

F99E14F4-A4F1-485E-A528-35EDC8CF958A_zpsjwd0tr75.jpg

I know the rear plate isn't straight, Its Velcroed on, Just washed the car and didn't line it up again.

Silver.

Sort that rear plate out too. Nice to see a rep where somebody has actually bothered to finish it by fitting xenons.

Many.
The more I look at it, the more I like the silver, Oh dear.

Sort that rear plate out too. Nice to see a rep where somebody has actually bothered to finish it by fitting xenons.

Has much more than what you can see too.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
I don't mind those gloss black ones above but i prefer silver (get the Renault diamonds back silver). Will make it look really clean/fresh imo

Have you considered black?
clio_zpsdf2af612.jpg

Big_Phil's 172; Possibly my favourite 172 on the site.
Usually I'd say standard silver, but that one looks spot on!!

Anthracite not so much though. I don't like that Flamer on 182 wheels, I know it's the same thing, but they don't look right imo.

Many.
I don't like 182 wheels, Like that one though, but I feel that could more be due to how clean it all is!

I do love that black wheel'ed flamer, However, I don't think I could live with it.

I keep looking at the drivers side on my car and I just love it, then I look at the otherside and realise I made a mistake.

Oh welll.

I need another silver wheel now!

BG 182
imo I liked them with grey but not enough to swap them back now you've changed....saying that with the weather and s**t on the roads atm they'll be grey in under a week haha. nice looking car tho buddy