ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My focus...

1.6 focus zetec....
Posted some pics up a few months ago of the focus and got a few mixed reactions and people thinking it looked weird lol so ive done a few new mods and heres what it looks like today after a long talk with rich about using nattys blue and a winter detail....

SP_A0125.jpg

SP_A0124.jpg

SP_A0123.jpg

SP_A0122.jpg

And heres what my other wheels look like on the car but took them off due to bad experiences in the snow with wheels i had before lol....

SP_A0099.jpg

All Feedback welcome.... Good or bad

Kiza

P.S- Sorry if the pics are huge!!

Clio 1.2 16v
Now how much was that convo pointless,

anyways i do like that car, looks like it needs slamming though !!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Don't like the focus numberplates, they look scabby as hell. As does the 'focus' sunstrip. Its one of the most popular cars on the road, why do you feel you need to let people know??

Black car, black windows, black lights and lowered, it does look nice other than the above!

Oh, and lose the yozzasport sticker, less is more!

RS Megane DCi 175
Looking at high the Focus is as standard I'd say that was probably 70mm drop!
Like the alloys in the last pic - they'd fit my car too! ;)

Don't like the focus numberplates, they look scabby as hell. As does the 'focus' sunstrip. Its one of the most popular cars on the road, why do you feel you need to let people know??

Black car, black windows, black lights and lowered, it does look nice other than the above!

Oh, and lose the yozzasport sticker, less is more!

QFT

valver engined r5.
it looks good BUT it would look awesome smoothed(boot,door handles,bump strips) and that would look nice.

Leon Cupra 300
What has been said really! Loose the windscreen thing, sticker and get some normal plates!

Also, the tints are too dark imo...

1.6 focus zetec....
Thanks for the comment guys... If i could afford to have the car smoothed im sure i would but a big brake conversion is on the cards atm to fill the 17's

Im so used to having the tints now its hard to drive a car without them...