ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My FQ400 + my 600BHP VII

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Pics are finally here for my new evo (FQ400) However after driving her for a couple of weeks i have decided to sell her and by a M3 to use instead. Great car but i look down on her as she is nothing compared to my VII. My own fault i guess.

Anyhow, here are some pics of both cars. Not in the same photo as that's just to hard :eek:

Enjoy

FQ400

CIMG2022.jpg

CIMG2020.jpg

CIMG2023.jpg

CIMG2025.jpg

CIMG2026.jpg

CIMG2027.jpg

CIMG2030.jpg

CIMG2032.jpg

CIMG2034.jpg

VII + small vid at the bottom.

]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b149/ant123456/CIMG1936.jpg[/IMG]

CIMG1937.jpg

CIMG1941.jpg

CIMG1942.jpg

CIMG1943.jpg

CIMG1944.jpg

CIMG1946.jpg

CIMG1940.jpg

CIMG1829.jpg

CIMG1827.jpg

CIMG1828.jpg

th_CIMG1980.jpg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
lovely mate love the evo VII its mental. have you owned al them cars in ur photobuck album? coz theres sum minters there

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
lovely mate love the evo VII its mental. have you owned al them cars in ur photobuck album? coz theres sum minters there

All the cars in my photo are my current and previous cars. It's not pointless owning 2 evos, it just depends on what you want. I don't like driving my 600bhp beast during the week as you get to used to it. Don't want a slow car to use during the week as i will get bored and revert to the beast. It's a tricky and i guess, nice situation to be in.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8

All the cars in my photo are my current and previous cars. It's not pointless owning 2 evos, it just depends on what you want. I don't like driving my 600bhp beast during the week as you get to used to it. Don't want a slow car to use during the week as i will get bored and revert to the beast. It's a tricky and i guess, nice situation to be in.

mental cars youve had mate fair play. erm alos mate there a fairly exposing pic of your misses in ur album you may want to get rid of before every1 sees it lol. lovely mototrs though

I saw saw my first ever FQ 400 last thursday round canary wharf, that one was silver too (never seen one on the road before) I like them :)

That vii is something else though :approve: !!

Clio 172 mk2
Can't believe your going to sell the FQ400 for an M3..madness

Seen a couple of 400s out and about, TBH don't look that special/different from the other models but that's what I like about them:D

B

Brown.

Couple a old bangers if ya ask me. probly bout as smooth as a kick up the arse lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Are people not a touch dubious when you sell a car in two weeks!!!! i certainly would be!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
do you have a small penis by any chance ;)

I'm so jealous, but unsure why you would buy a lesser evo when u already owned the black beast. Why not go for something completely different like an rs4 estate for example?

Turbos.
I know what you mean about not being able to use a sensible every day car. I've been 'using' a Golf as my daily but the reality is its been sitting there and i've racked up the miles on the CSL! Wish i didn't like cars...

1.2 Dynamique billabong
oh my god, i think ive just had an accident lol. the silver one looks pretty damn nice and then i was stunned when i saw the black one. lovely motors mate

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Are people not a touch dubious when you sell a car in two weeks!!!! i certainly would be!

Not really, i don't keep cars very long + it will take a month or so to sell her so it will be more like 6-8 weeks. If people are worried than they will have the car checked over which would be a massive waste as she is 110% perfect. I don't buy crap you see. Most people who have bought my previous evos have had several before and know what to look for.

Awesome comments people :cool:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Can't believe your going to sell the FQ400 for an M3..madness

Seen a couple of 400s out and about, TBH don't look that special/different from the other models but that's what I like about them:D

Why not he has a 600+bhp evo on the drive anyways.A bit of luxury wont hurt

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Nice cars:). I do like Evo's/Impreza's, but you always find young kids driving around in them acting like chavs & being complete tossers (although in saying that what car don't they drive like chavs in lol).