ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Friday car, a Subaru.

172, Tiguan
Thanks chaps. Yeah it's quite a nice thing and you can get a load in the back of it which is useful when you buy as much Clio tat as I do.

6331FF3F-A658-4A90-BBE0-88A0CC7BFF62_zpsjxdne5sd.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
did aas do a cat back system? any pics of the exhaust? can i ask how much they charged, im looking at getting a custom centre decat made up to fit to my milltek rear box and heard good things about aas.

172, Tiguan
Yes, the Legacy has 3 cats (one for each cylinder bank and then one where the pipes meet in the middle). They fabricated a pipe from the third cat back to the backboxes. The pipe is in a Y shape if you can imagine it. To build, fit and fit my supplied backboxes was £300. H&S wanted £360 for the part alone. Just beware of AAS that it takes bloody ages to get a slot for the work and you have to pay a deposit up-front (20%). Work is excellent though.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
How are you getting on with this??
I've just seen one close to me and want to buy it. Same as yours bar the sat nav.

Please be quick @jon_r

172, Tiguan
It wasn't s**t, just really, really thirsty! 18mpg wasn't brilliant and it was doing my head in. Apart from that it was lovely.

Not sure on the spec of the car if it doesn't have sat-nav though. You sure it's a spec B?