ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My GF's 172 is slow as f**k :(

2014 Focus Titanium
I would ask her to give it a try but the nearest shell to us is about 15miles away whereas BP garages are everywhere around here!

Re: My GF's 172 is slow as f**k :(

i had a go with a mk1 172 when i had the 106 and it was easily faster at all speeds, the 106 will feel faster than it is because its more raw.

The rawness doesnt really come into it when you're on a motorway, side by side and hes not getting any further away!!

Maybe you just cant drive, Dave! ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab

i had a go with a mk1 172 when i had the 106 and it was easily faster at all speeds, the 106 will feel faster than it is because its more raw.

The rawness doesnt really come into it when you're on a motorway, side by side and hes not getting any further away!!

Maybe you just cant drive, Dave! ;)
LMAO, must resist!

2002 Clio Sport 172

I had a saxo before my 172 and noooooooooo way would a vts even keep up.. No offence :quiet: .. lol :rasp: anyway when my ph2 172 hits about 5k in 2nd gear its hard to keep the steering wheel straight its got so much power.... :).... i have found that what petrol you use make a noticable difference at higher revs and i know people aint gonna believe me but tesco super unleaded :S i find to be the best....

Scirocco GT 210

i have found that what petrol you use make a noticable difference at higher revs and i know people aint gonna believe me but tesco super unleaded :S i find to be the best....

Well it is supposed to be 99 RON.

2014 Focus Titanium
Right. Just had 2 new tyres put on the front of the clio and it turned out the old tyres were about 10psi down, one side being 15psi down. I think this could have something to do with the car not performing too well. I can't believe I didn't notice god damn it thats not good!