ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My girlfriends new car

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well after a long hunt for a clio/corsa/fiesta etc we finally found one today. My gf couldnt make it to come and see it but it was so tidy that I decided to buy it anyway! If she didnt like it I was gonna keep it! Thankfully she loves it and has slightly modded it already ;)

N reg
44000 miles
1cm of rust on 1 arch, none anywhere else
4 new tyres
loads of history
auto

Took a few pics with Djw Daves and his gf's car as well. In our group of friends there's now 5 Clios and 1 Megane, everyone else has more sense than us!

100_1614.jpg

100_1602.jpg

100_1604.jpg

100_1605.jpg

100_1607.jpg

100_1608.jpg

100_1610.jpg

100_1613.jpg

100_1600.jpg

100_1615.jpg

100_1611.jpg

100_1612.jpg

Guess the price if you like ;)

And both me and Lorna want to thank Dave for helping out and getting a good car after seeing some right sheds!

Cheers
John

do you mind me asking how much it was bud ?

the only reason i ask is that the gf is selling a similar car soon

H22A7 Accord Type R
barsteward!!!!! guys, i wll give u a clue, its between 430 - 580 Euros!! LOL LOL

A well built VW
Looks nice but AUTO!!!! FFS

I've seen a few nice examples for around the £400 mark so id say you got it cheaper £300 or you wouldnt be so smug abpout it lol

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey an auto is no good for performance but I challenge you to find another clio with the spec/mileage and condtion that this is in for £350!!

A well built VW
My second ever car was an auto and it was quick in its day Looks like a good buy for £350

Whats the plans then lower , 17s lol

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers people. Its staying as it is for just now, it may become a manual but my gf is happy with it but I'm gonna start persuading her to lower it!

Then some turbines
and then ......... ;)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
absolute bargain for the mileage and the condition in the photos.

Downside i spose is the auto tho!!

Still guid work :D

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Good spot Maz! And the white one is only 1 letter out!

Ive been told its not getting lowered! So it'll probably stay failry standard just cd player etc and then sold on in a years time or so.

Thanks for all the good feedback about it!

Clio 172 mk2
Nive looking car

My girlfriend had a similar car which she quickly bashed into bollards and columns in the multi storey...I've told her she's not being insured on my 172 lol