ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My GW 200 picture thread (pic heavy).

Da

Less
Just thought I'd add a few better pics of the 200.

I'm a point and shoot kinda guy and the car has 200+ miles worth of filth on it! :eek:

Anyway, enjoy...

DSC00316.jpg
DSC00317.jpg
DSC00318.jpg
DSC00319.jpg
DSC00320.jpg
DSC00322.jpg
DSC00323.jpg
DSC00324.jpg
DSC00325.jpg
DSC00326.jpg
DSC00327.jpg
DSC00328.jpg
DSC00329.jpg

:cool:

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Love it! Cup spoiler looks awesome mate! I miss my 200 :(

needs a carbon bonnet imo

Da

Less
Cheers guys :)

Yeah the plate gets a lot of comments, think it confuses people making them think it's a show plate!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
The spoiler and wheels almost make the front end forgivable :rasp:

182 Full of Fat
Lovely!! Those seats = :cool:
Have you got no mats though? Would clean the interior up no end......

1st thing I'd though personally is take the "Clio" off on the bootlid

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Love the wheels, hate the spoiler (and front end obviously). Love the recaro's, just despise the colour!!

Da

Less
Lovely!! Those seats = :cool:
Have you got no mats though? Would clean the interior up no end......

1st thing I'd though personally is take the "Clio" off on the bootlid

Mats aren't standard on the 200, and are expensive from Renault. But they are on order, don't worry :)

The Clio badge is staying, I'm not messing with this one. ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Mats aren't standard on the 200, and are expensive from Renault. But they are on order, don't worry :)

The Clio badge is staying, I'm not messing with this one. ;)
I found an ebay seller doing them brand new, delivered for £40.

Should order the ones off Ebay with the yellow stitching/writing to match the seats etc, very happy with mine, finishes the interior off nicely.

Have you any idea how the RS badge in the front grill attaches? May get one for mine if it's simple enough.

Black Clio GT
not a fan of the spoiler, but otherwise perefect :)
i will point you back to the "im not touching this one" statement you made when its lowered and got a loud exhaust on.......

love it! perfect spec.

However, the dash/centre console is probably one of the worst i've seen in a long time... the head unit looks like it's from a different car!

Get the little RS steering wheel badge :)

Da

Less
love it! perfect spec.

However, the dash/centre console is probably one of the worst i've seen in a long time... the head unit looks like it's from a different car!

Get the little RS steering wheel badge :)

The centre console is carbon, hence the apparent colour difference between that and the headunit. It looks far worse in those pics than it does in real life.

Wondered about the RS badge, thought it came with one - but obviously not :dapprove:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The centre console is carbon, hence the apparent colour difference between that and the headunit. It looks far worse in those pics than it does in real life.

Will second that, i didn't even notice the stereo looking any different when I sat in it. Your interior pics do it no justice, looks 100x better in real life.

Da

Less
Thanks Mike :)

Yeah it's hard to photograph really, I will try and get some better shots of it.

Da

Less
Agree ish. Bolt on stuff is ok, just when you start dropping in cams/major engine mods on these imo

True, hopefully I wont get the urge to bolt anything onto this one :)

That looks similiar to someones i know......looks mint! :)

Cheers Steve, yours is my inspiration! Love it! :approve:

looks lovely mate, these are slowly growing on me, got to be one of the nicest ive seen so far:approve:

Thanks Tom, praise indeed!
Quite surprised how well it's being received, seems the 200's looks are growing much the same as the 182's did when originally launched.

Stagecoach Ticket
amazing spec colour and options just hate the front end with a passion but tht is the nicest 200 i have seen yet!
plates are cool to good idea!

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Didn't realise you'd sold the 200 mate! When did you get the R?

yeh mate got it about 3 weeks agi, its good but the 200 was sooooo much more fun to drive, i miss it but the megane has boost so sort of makes up for it but i wouldnt moan about going back to a 200 tbh.

might wait 2 years and get a storm grey one lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The best spec possible IMO, not sure on being the best colour, but it's certainly one of them.

Very good choices you've made there, only thing is I wish the recaro's were black, would look so much smarter.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Me likes a lot, spoilers alright i think as well, gives it a sporty look i think

Da

Less
Spoiler makes the rear IMO, without it it looks somewhat bare and I didn't want the GT one as that's a tailgate specific - spoiler meaning it could never be changed.

K-Tec now have a spoiler out but didn't have when I originally ordered the 200.

Cup spoiler is loud and in your face, just as I wanted ;)

Last edited:
  Mk4 .:R32
Cup spoiler is very marmite I think. I personally think they look rubbish, but a lot seem to love it!
But as long as you're happy.

Also noticed you've got xenons/projector headlights. Didn't know they were an option on the 200. Glad they are now though, They make a car look so much more refined when cruising around at dusk with the xenons ablaze!