ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my headlamps :S

Black 172 MK2
just noticed my right side lamp has gone a redy/pink colour but the left is blue. Its a mk172 with zenons (spelling) whats happened??

Civic Type-S GT
blub on its way out maybe? colour should always be a daylight wight colour with a blue tint to it... definitly not pink lol

and seen as you asked (well sort of) is spelt xenon lol

Black 172 MK2
xenon thought it was with an 'x' but thought it looked weird. hmmm iv never seen it go pink before :S

Civic Type-S GT
nah me neither lol, i bet you're getting some interesting glances from other drivers lol

ya'll probs wana be careful with it like, chances are the coppers will think you've installed an illegal bulb :( lol

Black 172 MK2
yer thats what i was thinking! iv got a day off tomorrow i will have to go get it checked out.

MkIII Clio Dynamique S
xenons are gas filled bulbs which have a high power source, personally id take it to renault to get it changed as you can damage the the light and power source which is bloody expensive to fix or replace.

clio 172
mine has done this, it went into my local garage for a new auxhillary belt and they had the headlight out to do the job. Since i have had the car back my problom is

when i turn the lights on they both come on white/blue,
then the drivers side dims to a pink colour.

Is it just a case of changing the bulb?

i have heard somewhere the manufacturer says they should last the life of the car? is this correct?