ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Hill Power RR Results ...

Maz

LY 200

Attachments

• MAZ 6448 1.pdf
    74.1 KB · Views: 294
  • MAZ 6448 2.pdf
    18.3 KB · Views: 475
  • MAZ 6448 3.pdf
    22.8 KB · Views: 158
Last edited by a moderator:

Maz

LY 200
Lagerlout .. you missed your vocation in life mate .. should have been a comedian .. lol ;)

Guy .. have you been to a RR before ??

Maz :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No no at the Fly...The ATW figure is VERY inaccurate as it's different in every gear!!!!

15k miles

Maz

LY 200
To be honest I don't really understand the results and was hoping that someone would explain them to me ... wasn't expecting to get slated .. lol

VaVa
But by the same token, isn't the atf figure a bit of a guess, based on the readings from the wheels?

Or did you take your engine out and hook it up to an engine dyno?

172 cup TT
i thought something werent quite right about the car... great 182 body kit on it tho.. bloody spot on...

Audi TT 225 Quattro
would'nt say that was bad, as maz said its an at the wheel fig which once u add tran loss at around 20% u get 181bhp at the fly, not bad considering the engs still tight.. should go up as u put more miles on it:D

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
both are inacurrate tbh as ur only estimating the trans mission loss there is no 100% accurate no.

maz as said on wc, dont worry the engine is prob just v tight as u hardly ever hammer it.

tiTTy & SV650
well Maz you bought a 182 and according to that it should be renamed Clio 150 or so...

Rolling roads are notorious for poor results, suggest you ask some of the Williams club drivers who were there if they got crap results too.

Then you'll know its the RR set up and not your car thats at fault.

Nimbus Clio 197
never bother with these RR results personally. if you went to another one, you would get totally different results Maz.

Maz

LY 200
Floodie said:
i thought something werent quite right about the car... great 182 body kit on it tho.. bloody spot on...

Are you having a laugh ...

Jays and J rt thank you .. seems some people make comments on here when they don't really know what they are talking about ..

Like said my car is only just over 12 months old with 17k on the clock .. I was very happy with the results 181bhp at the fly

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i was there, got 141bhp atw. i would of liked to get a bit more but the car is running lean topend, once the fuelings sorted should get abit more, was happy enough with my result tho. imo i think that hillpowers rollers seem to be a good guide to what the car is making....

tiTTy & SV650
ahhh right cool thought from the early posts it was 150 at the fly, 181 at the fly is spot on. the 182 is only meant to be 179 brake (182PS)

so thats cool.

whats the obs-pwr curve represent? The torque does look pretty low but I dont understand these graphs lol

Maz

LY 200
Its not the BHP that matters though is it peeps .. lol

116ftllb torque ;)

Thats my baby ... :rasp:

Floodie .. I am not a fella ... :eek:

Monaro VXR
Maz said:
Its not the BHP that matters though is it peeps .. lol

116ftllb torque ;)

Thats my baby ... :rasp:

Floodie .. I am not a fella ... :eek:

That is rather down to be honest should be nearer to the 150 lb ft mark as i was led to believe.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
at the wheel fig again, both bhp and torque will be down by the time they get to the wheels from the engine ( transmission loss )

f**k me, I'm amazed some of you have basic motor skills to operate a computer as you dont do anything to help national IQ averages...
Who actually thought those figures were taken from the fly wheel!?

Ultimately you can have as much power as you want, but none of it matters when your on the road and your having a doo with an identical model and neither of you is going anywhere... Look at the Northy brothers, one car made 10bhp ATW more than the other, yet on the road there's f**k all difference, what does that tell you? RR's to be taken with a pinch of salt? maybe, but then you also need to see where power and torque are coming in... too many variables, how do you think us Williams and Hybrid boys are still whooping your pansy asses? :rasp:

Maz

LY 200
TheJesus said:
f**k me, I'm amazed some of you have basic motor skills to operate a computer as you dont do anything to help national IQ averages...
Who actually thought those figures were taken from the fly wheel!?

Ultimately you can have as much power as you want, but none of it matters when your on the road and your having a doo with an identical model and neither of you is going anywhere... Look at the Northy brothers, one car made 10bhp ATW more than the other, yet on the road there's f**k all difference, what does that tell you? RR's to be taken with a pinch of salt? maybe, but then you also need to see where power and torque are coming in... too many variables, how do you think us Williams and Hybrid boys are still whooping your pansy asses? :rasp:

:clap: luv it .. lol

Cheers for that Daz .. 145lb/ft..

Like I said I don't understand all the tech info and I posted this thread in hope that someone would help me work it out ..

Thanks to the peeps who have done so ..

Maz

LY 200
John185k said:
Maz whats next for the beast??

Maz is going on holiday next .. lol the beast has had enough money spent on her the last couple of months .. now its treat Maz time :approve: lol

Maz said:
Maz is going on holiday next .. lol the beast has had enough money spent on her the last couple of months .. now its treat Maz time :approve: lol

u go girl ;)
i'll look after her whilst ur away.......................lol:approve:

Maz

LY 200
Lol @ Kully ..

John .. I will be at FCS mate yeah .. can't wait should be a good laugh ..

Floodie .. less of the sonny, ya big girl .. lol

The Jinx
I'd like to congratulate Maz for having a very nicely modded 182. So nice, in fact, that I was secretly hankering after it.

I scrubbed all my skin off in the shower when I got home though, so I'm all right now.;)

Loved the tail pipes.