ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible Canon 7D fault?

GW RS200
Hi Guys,

Would anyone mind posting their opinion on this strange purple spot (just below and left of centre frame) on my 7D's (1 day old) video footage? There is no apparent problem with stills photos, and I have tried different lenses and it shows up on all of them. Do you think it needs sending back? By the way this footage is 1080P which seems to crash my windows media player, but plays fine with VLC etc. Please comment! Thanks...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pykigi

Cupra
You have a 7D. Nice. :)

I'm on my phone so can't check the video yet but it sounds like a hot pixel. There are ways of sorting it I think, have a search on POTN and there will probably be something.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Just watched the video, it's weird that your getting a hot pixel directly where the centre focus point would be, Are the photos 100% fine?