ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Hill Power RR Results ...

No more clio's for me!
Maz, your car is quality, looks amazing as well!

Need to get mine to a RR, where's hillpower and how do you go about getting on the RR?? :eek:

Complete RR novice....can you tell? lol :cool:

No more clio's for me!
That looks great Rich - Unfortunately i can't this weekend, going out with da family!

But deffo up for it in the following week. You having yours done?

106 GTi
Having mine rolling roaded there in few months time, mate is sorting a rolling road day there, will let you have the details we he books it if you fancy running yours?

Jen is having her car tuned this weekend so going along for a nose as there based just round the corner from my house.

106 GTi
Will let you know then, will be with a load of people I know from when I was in the Peugeot Club.

Will do, its a fairly standard 205 1.9 with a stage 1 head and a full system and maifold on it. Just looking to get it set up properly as its pinking really bad under load at the moment. Made about 135 brake last time.

Maz

LY 200
Cheers dannyboy172 .. keep an eye out in meetings and events .. there are always ones being organised .. I attended this one with williams clio

Maz :)