ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my hybrid remapped at RS tuning

Audi TT 225 Quattro
went to rs tuning yesterday to get the car remapped after stan at apd fitted my new worked head and piper 285 cams 2 weeks ago. as i was using my old map the car wasn't running its best at all, slow throttle response and running lean at anything over 3k so it needed a remap asap. one of the reasons i choose rs tuning was b1sh had his car remapped there also and he has one of the fastest hybrids Ive raced on my old spec ( we really were neck and neck on the road ) so i knew his map was working good :D anyway when i first turned up at rs tuning we put the car on the rollers to see what it was making, it made 161 bhp 139lb/ft but as i knew was running lean so had room for improvement. left Paul to do his magic then came across a problem , car didn't want to fuel after 5k and would run very very lean. he got on the phone to Craig had a quick chat then started doing some tests, problem was traced to a faulty fuel pressure regulator. as we didn't have a new one available Paul decided to use the regulator from his SC 172 to get past the problem, topman :twisted: run it up again with the new regulator and and fueled to the end, problem sorted so he got on with mapping :D few hours later and it was done, made 171bhp with 150lb/ft ish its has gained around 10 bhp and 10lb/ft throughout the whole rev range and now feels alive to say the least :wink: want to say a big thank you to both Paul at rs tuning for his expertise in mapping and Stan from ADP for all the help over the past few months, both have provided an A class service and i would recommend both to anyone....
before and after graphs:
rstuningremap1Large.jpg

rstuningremap1002Large.jpg

spec of the eng is :

2.0 F7R (williams eng )
Piper 285 cams ( dur:276/276 lift:10.9/10.9)
APD Headwork
Supersprint manifold
Mongoose Exh
ptfe tb and inlet gaskets
Rs tuning remap

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Nice to see someone else happy with RStuning's mapping abilities. :)

Wonder how long it'll be though, before the mapping experts turn up and start trying to pick faults with your printouts?

Last edited:
  Audi TT 225 Quattro
full spec is :

2.0ltr F7R Williams engine
Piper 285 cams ( dur:276/276 lift: 10.9/10.9 ) timed using dti gauge by stan @apd
APD full headwork on a williams head 32mm inlets ( also fully rebuilt )
Piper verniers
supersprint manifold
mongoose exh and decat
ptfe gaskets (tb/ inlet/ rockercover)
std airbox with caf
rs tuning live remap

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Glad your happy with it mate :)

As we discussed though, didnt take them long eh?!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Nice to see someone else happy with RStuning's mapping abilities. :)

Wonder how long it'll be though, before the mapping experts turn up and start trying to pick faults with your printouts?

Already started on another forum!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Glad your happy with it mate :)

As we discussed though, didnt take them long eh?!

aye mate only took a few hours to start:( but im more than happy with your work so that all that matters to me:D

everyone else, cheers for the nice comments:D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good work mate!

I love the mapping guru's on this forum. Proper internet wars.