ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Iceburg 172

03 clio 172
Here is a few pics of my PH2 172, not bad nic as its got 58k on the clock. Will add a few more when I have the time.

Attachments

• SDC10216-1.jpg
    SDC10216-1.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 45
  • SDC10217-1.jpg
    SDC10217-1.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 36
  • SDC10218-1.jpg
    SDC10218-1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 31
  • SDC10219-1.jpg
    SDC10219-1.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 30
  03 clio 172
magnex came with the car and will be changed at some point as for the caf, its only there as the fog light was smashed so it made sense as a temp thing as im not sure if I like it there. May move it behind the grill if I can be bothered.

03 clio 172
Not too sure tbh, may go for the ktr stealth, but still undecided. Never thought of doing the caf black to be fair.

03 clio 172
I think it will be the stealth that I end up with. Need to figure out what alloys I want to put on it aswell. Want something a bit different. Like the OZ ultraleggas but they are a bit pricy.

Golf R/Leon FR
standard wheels FTW!

as said mileage isnt a problem as long as its serviced properly and had the belts changed.

mine's just ticked over 100k :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
i love the standard alloys on it. Just lower it a tad, then put your stealth zaust on and your onto a winner imo.

Thanks, Sam!

Insignia SRi
My 172 has just hit 75k and still feels as fresh as the day I bought it!!!

Keep it regularly serviced and itl be fine!!!

I agree the standard 5 spokes suit the 172 really well.

Here's mine!!

Last edited:
  03 clio 172
Im begining to think the same about keeping the wheels std, still in the back of my mind that I want a set of superlegga's tho :)