ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Jacking point, folded on itself. pics.

182FF
Is this common? i don't want to just bend it back out because it will be like monkey metal.

But the sport side skirt seems to be hanging over the rest of the sill (except the rear jacking point) so if i were to use a different bit i might crack the Side skirt.

Quickest solution to this anybody? :boring:

100_1250_zps7c5415dd.gif

100_1252_zps4b0330cb.gif

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
bend it back, cover it in underseal or similar and buy a proper jack and jack on the subframe/chassis rail

182 Cup
A chain garage bent my drivers side sill, but not quite as bad as that. They're made of cheese tbh

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Can't you just push the jack further under and get it on a front chassis rail on a clio? I can't remember :/

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Yes if it's not silly low. I can't on mine currently :dapprove:

This. I have to use two jacks, one on the 'cheese point' shown above to get it high enough to get a second jack onto a stronger chassis point. Before the engine came out I got quite adept at driving it onto a brick to save using the 'cheese point'. :)